April Fools! Patch 4.1.11 Preview

75 Tauren Paladin
After reading this I noticed something. After all the talk of how Blizzard pays no attention to their player base and ignores what they say and doesn't read posts and blah blah blah...

They brought up a lot of the things players have been talking about on the forums and poked fun at them.

Not only was this HILARIOUS, it made me love Blizzard more. :D
85 Undead Warrior
bahahaha.

great job.
85 Troll Hunter
04/01/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
Character armory profiles will now display current guild status: Solo, In a Guild, Looking for Guild, G-kicked, and It’s Complicated. In addition, character portraits now have the option to be displayed as a self-taken cellphone picture from in front of a bathroom mirror.

Rofl win.
85 Draenei Hunter
i see what you did there...
90 Undead Warlock
The Worgen “sniff” sound has been replaced by Rebecca Black’s hit single, Friday. The song will play in its entirety. Every time.

Do it. DO IT!
43 Gnome Warlock
04/01/2011 12:04 PMPosted by Bonstone
http://twitpic.com/4frvyx

Lookin' good!

I can't wait for kill command trap. That is going to be intuitive as hell I can already tell!
90 Dwarf Hunter
Best joke of all the jokes today (SORRY CRABBY!)
85 Troll Mage
Too Hilarious!

Should have had one like:

* - Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker has been removed from the game due to it NEVER being mentioned in trade chat...............
85 Worgen Mage
This was an awesome thread. It put me in a good mood :P
85 Draenei Death Knight
Gotta love this patch!

lol

Happy April Fool's Day to you as well Blizzard...you clever gits you.
85 Dwarf Warrior
Epic as always. I wait all year for this day to see what you guys have cooked up. I must say you all outdid yourselves this year! Thanks for the chuckle.
Paladins are now required to tithe 10% of their gold income to their church.

Directly from the 1st edition advanced Dungeons and Dragons. I think I still have that book ...

Show/Hide pants has been added to the Interface Options menu.

Quite a disturbing thought if you are a male Tauren
85 Undead Warlock
Some pretty hilarious stuff right there. XD

Although, not to be "that guy," but, is anybody else bothered by the fact that Blizzard seems to be making a joke of certain known issues? The thing like the automatic paid server transfer when using the Looking for Guild feature, or the knock back on the Tauren gathering. Anybody else find that a little weird?
Edited by Nefersefet on 4/1/2011 12:53 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Rogue
OMG, I just freaked out when I read, players will not be able to turn their character using the mouse. WOW, I hate you Blizzard... you got me. =)
73 Human Warrior
Female worgen have been cured of their curse and now have only a human form.

I wish
85 Draenei Paladin
lmao i loved it!
90 Draenei Shaman
Although, not to be "that guy," but, is anybody else bothered by the fact that Blizzard seems to be making a joke of certain known issues? The thing like the automatic paid server transfer when using the Looking for Guild feature, or the knock back on the Tauren gathering. Anybody else find that a little weird?

It suppose to be making fun of all the thing we have been asking for all these years. Which frankly is quite funny.
85 Human Paladin
This is absolutely hilarious! But I say put your money where your mouth is, Blizz! For one day, every year on April Fool's Day, any of these which are somewhat easily enacted (and don't break the game) are hot-fixed into the game. For instance, the auto-talents, female warlocks being witches, and, oh I dunno, the Divine Shield changes. For one day, the world descends into chaos, and Paladins have our bubble-hearth back! (Like the rest of you need another reason to hate us, but still.)

I just thought it would be funny if we use this one day where you schedule multiple raids within a guild because suddenly the bosses in Bastion of Twilight have turned into various anthropomorphic cakes who use sugar-based attacks on you and the entire Bastion has become an evil bakery. Hell; do an evil bakery dungeon/raid that's only available today.
85 Worgen Warrior
lol i got pissed tell i saw they were taking away flying in azyroth looked at my calender and realized april fools lol got one blizz got to admit i fell for it for a sec
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]