April Fools! Patch 4.1.11 Preview

that was very entertaining to read lol
85 Blood Elf Hunter
man even as an april fools joke they coulnt put one thing that hunters actually want into it lol

Hunters now earn Valor Points when they are effectively Vote Kicked from a Dungeon Finder group.

Chimera Shot, Kill Command, and Explosive Shot have been redesigned as Chimera Trap, Kill Command Trap, and Explosiver Shot, respectively.

Pets: regardless of what pet is actually tamed, these creatures will appear as either a wolf (Horde) or cat (Alliance) when in combat. In addition, we have implemented an exciting new cross-breeding system where players can mix pets of various families with unpredictable results. Be the first on your server to show off a Mothmonkey, Crocoliskchimera or Warp Crab (these will still appear as either a wolf/cat when in combat).

Ettin’s Grip (new talent) allows the hunter to equip two ranged weapons simultaneously.

more 'traps' to be resisted

being kicked gives valor, lol it should give a tier piece from T15 every time

pets will look the same, o boy! now my fluffy kitty will learn to bark!

mixing species will get the druid community to hang us all, we already have enough hate on us, we dont want more!

ettins grip would be great, but lets be honest itle get nerfed to reduce ranged damage by 110% so we heal the enemy instead of hurting them while duelwielding ranged weapons, just like every other buff blizzard gives us, nerfed to he ground the next hotfix/patch note

happy april fools

:D
90 Night Elf Hunter
Some pretty hilarious stuff right there. XD

Although, not to be "that guy," but, is anybody else bothered by the fact that Blizzard seems to be making a joke of certain known issues?

It's all in pure fun. I personally love it. <3

Thanks for the laughs. Epic read.
85 Draenei Priest
The dwarf wenching bonus now works correctly. Oh thank God! It's about time! lol
89 Human Priest
04/01/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
Dance Studio has been removed from the game due to lack of use.

Single best quote in the history of April Fools'
85 Gnome Mage
u will still bounce that is not jumping blizzard never said anything about fixing night elves adhd
85 Tauren Shaman
patch 4.1.11 heh i get it april first 2011
85 Goblin Priest
04/01/2011 11:01 AMPosted by Zeti
Tank Stimulus: Successfully completing 25 Dungeon Finder runs as a tank will grant you a $400 Federal tax credit. (Requires Form 8863).

This is a brilliant idea!!
90 Dwarf Hunter
Wish it was called the Desporado insted
■Ettin’s Grip (new talent) allows the hunter to equip two ranged weapons simultaneously.

but cool I want it so bad
LOL at the mirror images thing xD
85 Worgen Mage
i wish they use the dance studio and the mages stuff
85 Goblin Priest
You know what would have been funnier?

We fixed the bg que guys!

HAHAHAHAHA Now that's funny.

P.S. I could see Blizzard doing some of the stuff they listed.
90 Human Death Knight
oh snap
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Biting and fearless patch notes. Possibly the best patch ever made, showcases exactly what the world of warcraft community wants.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
# All Arena teams must now contain the word “cleave” somewhere in their name.

I laughed... so hard
85 Tauren Druid
Random Guild Finder

Druids

• Scratching Post (legendary Feral staff), introduced in a recent patch, was created accidentally and has been removed.

• want. want. want.

had a good giggle at these notes. <3 it
    85 Tauren Paladin
    Priests

* Members of this class must now make a vow of chastity

made me lol :D
    85 Tauren Warrior
    04/01/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
    All NPC’s now have a 25% chance to Dodge right-clicks.

Hahahaha
    This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]