April Fools! Patch 4.1.11 Preview

90 Draenei Paladin
draenei = 4 vowels
draeneie = 5 vowels

25% buff, not 20%.

Please fix
85 Goblin Rogue
This is awesome and the best part is crabby helping me out along the way. Thanks crabby you are the best. ;)
85 Tauren Warrior
I love the heroic leap one. "Heroic Leap has been reduced to 3 yards to improve success rates" :D
85 Undead Priest

"Flash Heal: “%n raises her hands skyward and calls forth a beam of bright white light that penetrates deeply into the souls of her comrades, healing their wounds and urging them forth in battle!”

-Just for the record I really want to do this today, see what people say in groups...
Also this post is epic, funniest april fools I have seen yet Blizz!
Mages

* In addition to their current spells, mage Mirror Images now can randomly cast Frost Nova, Ring of Frost, Portal: Dalaran, and Mirror Image. Mirror Images summoned by Mirror Images can also cast Mirror Image. Mirror Images summoned by Mirror Images that are summoned by Mirror Images can also cast Mirror Images. Mirror Images that are summoned by Mirror Images that are summoned by Mirror Images that are summoned by Mirror Images…

* The coefficients of all mage cast time spells have been tweaked to be 15% more jaw-dropping.

* All Frost mages now receive a complementary personal Arena rating of 2200 upon reaching level 85.

* Frost mages have been given one additional snare effect, so that they will be brought up to the level of other classes (combined).

* All mage spells that deal Fire damage now appear green.

I think this might be true. Seriously.

It's a good day to be a mage
100 Pandaren Priest

Shaman
  • Bus Shock.

WOW. Didn't ever expect to see blues dropping jokes about that, even if it has been a couple years. (I had an S2 shaman, I remember the Tseric Down debacle)
100 Human Warrior
Yes! I knew druids make good transportion. What? No more worgen female model? Guess it could be worse. When they change they turn into Lady Gaga everytime they dance.
85 Tauren Priest
Priests

* Lightwell.

Lul.
85 Night Elf Druid
ahh... hilarious

Though I must confess that a tear dropped from my eye when I read "legendary Feral staff" :(
Edited by Tareku on 4/1/2011 1:12 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
So awesome...

According to Crabby "This thread has been seen by 6890 people, or approximately 13780 eyeballs, give or take a cyclops," so good work Blizzard. Maybe they should actually impliment these, just for a day, or on the test servers to see what would happen.
90 Draenei Shaman
Macaroni and Glitter Totem? Can't wait! :D
90 Troll Hunter
04/01/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
Ettin’s Grip (new talent) allows the hunter to equip two ranged weapons simultaneously.

Not one, but TWWWOOO Overpowered Chicken Splitters.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]