April Fools! Patch 4.1.11 Preview

85 Human Death Knight
04/01/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
The mouse can now no longer be used to turn player characters. In many cases, this gave certain players a slight advantage over those that used their keys to turn.

LOL

well played Blizzard well played indeed
7 Blood Elf Priest
At first I was WTF? Then I figured out this must be a joke. DON"T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!
Edited by Vànna on 4/1/2011 1:14 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
that was funny as hell, thanks blizz
85 Troll Hunter
The Worgen “sniff” sound has been replaced by Rebecca Black’s hit single, Friday. The song will play in its entirety. Every time.

HAHAHAHAHAH I LOL'D SO FREAKING HARD AT THIS!!!
85 Night Elf Druid

lol this is epic

Did you really have to quote the whole thing?

Did you?
90 Night Elf Warrior
In addition to their current spells, mage Mirror Images now can randomly cast Frost Nova, Ring of Frost, Portal: Dalaran, and Mirror Image. Mirror Images summoned by Mirror Images can also cast Mirror Image. Mirror Images summoned by Mirror Images that are summoned by Mirror Images can also cast Mirror Images. Mirror Images that are summoned by Mirror Images that are summoned by Mirror Images that are summoned by Mirror Images…

hehehehe.....this is too much
brb...omw to the warriors forums to QQ about this buff.
85 Night Elf Druid
LMAO...yea u had me...lol
90 Troll Shaman
I...Thought...I...Was...Going....to...Die....

Mirror Image...

Rouge!

EAT PASTE!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

*asphyxiates*
Edited by Feyd on 4/1/2011 1:16 PM PDT
2 Goblin Mage
"All NPC’s now have a 25% chance to Dodge right-clicks"

I must admit. I lol'd pretty hard.
85 Draenei Warrior
Lol, at first I thought it was serious until I read that to be exact. I finally realized this is April Fool's Day! XD LOL
you REALLY shouldn't tease about that Ettin's Grip. i'd KILL for that. plus need a much louder explosive shot like in Torchlight.
85 Night Elf Priest
so wait this isnt serious? im confused is crabby real or is all of this for april fools day like absolelutely seriously im not mad or anything im just so confused
85 Dwarf Paladin
Best April's Fools Day prank ever blizz lol
This is the greatest April Fool's ever.
90 Draenei Mage
This is the single greatest patch EVER.

Rofl.
85 Human Death Knight
Quantum Leap (new ability) propels the warrior through time and space, allowing the warrior to take over the identity of an unknown character in an attempt to improve their life or prevent disaster.

lolololol
90 Human Rogue
Tank Stimulus: Successfully completing 25 Dungeon Finder runs as a tank will grant you a $400 Federal tax credit. (Requires Form 8863)

Has this been mentioned in other threads? This actually might be a good incentive to give tanks and healers more valor points for doing a random heroic than what a dps might earn, thus reducing queue times. Is it unfair? Yes. Does it still benefit DPS to allow them to enter dungeons more quickly thus earning their valor points more quickly? Yes it does.

Maybe let tanks earn valor points for every dungeon they do, but reduce the amount of valor earned for first heroic per day or still have a cap per day.
90 Human Warrior
You know what they should've added was.

"Whenever a city raid happens and someone attacks an auctioneer. They attack with the items people are trying to sell"

Something like that.
Hunters now earn Valor Points when they are effectively Vote Kicked from a Dungeon Finder group.

Show/Hide pants has been added to the Interface Options menu.

I lol'd.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]