April Fools! Patch 4.1.11 Preview

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Some of these are just mean.

Paladin chat and whispers now appear with sparkles.

This is pure win though.
85 Undead Warrior
04/01/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
Rouges may now cast Stealth while Stealthed, entering the state of Double Stealth, which is not only stealthier than Stealth, but also causes the word stealth to cease to make sense to your brain. Stealth.

This is AWESOME.
58 Night Elf Hunter
My boss came to see why i'm lolling so much.
60 Night Elf Druid
u freakin scared me when i started reading it from mmochampion i did not notice the rest and i fergot what day it was.....
NO FLYING IN AZEROTH that is all i read and well i was about to rage lol
Nice april fools
85 Human Death Knight
<3
85 Draenei Warrior
LOL
90 Troll Shaman
Flame Shock, Earth Shock, Dot Shock and Frost Shock have all been combined into a new spell called Bus Shock. This ability is less exciting, less powerful and harder to use than equivalents of comparable classes, but it has a new icon.

Whoaaaaa

85 Draenei Shaman
The Worgen “sniff” sound has been replaced by Rebecca Black’s hit single, Friday. The song will play in its entirety. Every time.

O GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
90 Human Warrior
Tank Stimulus: Successfully completing 25 Dungeon Finder runs as a tank will grant you a $400 Federal tax credit. (Requires Form 8863)

As a tax accountant I found this especially lol worthy. Gotta love April fool day!
85 Goblin Hunter
Ettin’s Grip (new talent) allows the hunter to equip two ranged weapons simultaneously.
I WANT THIS
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
Bashie, may i join your cult following? =)

Love love LOVE this!
85 Worgen Druid
I can't wait to play my rouge and draeneie!
Players in capital cities will receive a 2-hour debuff “Homebody” that increases damage taken and reduces damage and healing given by 10% for every 10 minutes they’re within city limits. We hope this encourages something.

I like this one. Make it real!

Due to continual misspellings of the “rogue” class, we have officially changed the name to the easier to type “rouge.”

Rouges are now required to pick up all of their blades after casting Fan of Knives before it can be used again.

hehe
70 Blood Elf Hunter
best thread of the day :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]