[A] <Antithesis> LFM Recruiting for MoP

90 Human Paladin
Both teams got their first H Morchok kill on 3-29-12. We are still looking for a feww good players to fill slots on our raid teams. We are always looking non-raiders as well...please check out our website: http://antithesis-elune.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Always looking for a few more exceptional players to fill our raid groups
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Always looking for a few more exceptional players
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We are always looking for a few more exceptional players.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Updated: LFM healers for Heroic Dragon Soul
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Updated info recruiting all classes for MoP
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I might be interested in transferring but 4 hours is an awful long time to raid and 12 pm is late. Do you take breaks? I would not be able to speak through voice communication after 10 pm but I could listen, would that be a problem?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We take a 10 minute break @ 10pm. We currently raid 4 hours on Thursday, and 3 hours on Monday. No worries about talking on vent, as long as you can listen
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Updated progression to 6/8 HM DS
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Always looking for more quality players...raiders and casuals
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Progressed to 7/8 HM DS!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Looking to add more quality raiders and casuals for MoP
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
MoP release is tonight! Recruiting raiders and casuals for Mists
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Looking to add 2 tanks and 3 healers for 2nd 10 man team.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Antithesis (8/8H DS, currently MV 1/6), is only a few good healers short of forming a second 10 man raid squad. All healer classes welcome.

We're a casual, progression-focused, friendly guild that raids two nights per week (Sunday & Thursday 7:30-11:30) and find ourselves with an abundance of raid ready DPS and tanks, but no heals! It's an awesome chance to strut your healing stuff with a great guild. Antithesis is also very active outside of raiding, with 5 mans, scenarios, achievement runs, and some PvP thrown in for good measure.

If you're interested, you can post in this thread, or visit the guild website (antithesis-elune.wowstead.com), or whisper one of the following officers in-game (don't be shy, we don't bite!): Kalkii, Qinnyan, Tallor, Uncaged, Tendensensei

Come join a fantastic guild that takes raiding seriously, but ourselves...not so much. We're also recruiting casual players who are simply looking for a friendly, supportive guild to call home.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Back to the top...
Looking for a few exceptional healers to finish off our second 10 man team. Also we are always looking to add more folks to our family whether you are interested in rading or just want to hang out and be part of a great family guild atmosphere.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Recruiting raiders and non-raiders.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Do you have to join the guild in order to raid with you?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hi Varaya,

We're definitely looking for our raiders to bear the <Antithesis> tag, but realize a lot of people might want to make sure the guild is a good fit for them before joining. If you want to have a look, with no commitment, we actually are looking for a prot pally right now for our team that raids Sunday & Thursday 7:30-11:30.

I can put you on the invite list for this week and you can see what we're all about. If you decide not to join, I have no problem with you continuing to raid with us until we find a tank who wants to be guilded, in which case I'd have to give them priority, which I think is understandable.

Let us know!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
<Insert witty bump message here.>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]