Small guild looking for raid partners

85 Tauren Druid
We have a small guild here and we would like it to stay that way, but we want to raid. We have 3 players who are geared and ready to raid. I myself have this druid and a tank paladin that is raid ready. We have a great healer. Our third is death knight with raid ready DPS and working on his tanking set. We would love to join a current raid group or form a new one with another guild like hours if possible.

The idea here is that we don't want to assimilate into a huge guild where we don't know anyone, but we do want to start some serious raiding. please respond here or contact me in game if your interested in us. **edit** After many failed attempts to find raid partners we have decided to join a larger guild.
Edited by Kunakaru on 4/13/2011 7:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What kind of raiding experience do ya'll have and who is your healer?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I have been raiding since vanilla, however I took a break from BC to present. We have done a few BoT trash runs, a few BH downs, so we would be fine in that regard. Healers name is Calypsus if you have ever seen him around. He has downed a few bosses with other guilds in BoT.
Edited by Kunakaru on 4/3/2011 1:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]