Game freezes at choose Realm/Character

81 Blood Elf Paladin
Just returning to game - Signed up today and reinstalled the game but I can't get to my characters because when I log in it goes to the suggest a realm and when I select a preferred location/style and hit Suggest Realm WoW hangs then spinning wheel of death. I have to force quit.

I tried on another computer - same result.

I removed WTF folder, fixed permissions etc. same result

OSX 10.6.7 MacPro3,1 2.8Ghz / ATI Radeon HD 5770
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Gah, I'm getting that too. I can't seem to resolve the situation.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
It's better to create a new post, as this one is old. Saying "me too" doesn't say much unless you have the exact same issue down to the T with the same type of hardware. Did you try what this guy did and try removing your WTF, Interface and Cache folders? Also the folder permissions and the OS X permissions?
What do you call a resto druid that melees? A Combat log...
Bah-ah-ah-ah-rains!!!
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Warrior
I keep getting the same problem as Mahesa, I log in it goes to the suggest a realm and when I select a preferred location/style and hit Suggest Realm WoW hangs then spinning wheel of death. I have to force quit. I have windows 7. normally runs completely fine do i have to reinstal?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]