need a guild

85 Goblin Shaman
hey guys, so...i need a raiding guild....i actully have pretty decent gear...so..hit me up in-game if you need an enh shaman
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
04/04/2011 05:20 PMPosted by Apøcalyptic
hey guys, so...i need a raiding guild....i actully have pretty decent gear...so..hit me up in-game if you need an enh shaman

Fringe is looking for one Hit us up.
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Name – Mystic Dragons of light
Server – Grizzly Hills - PvE
Website - http://www.mysticdragonsoflight.guildlaunch.com
WoW Progress - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/grizzly-hills/Mystic+Dragons+of+light/rating.tier11

What we are looking for:
Holy/Disc Priest
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Prot Paladin
Prot Warrior
Blood Death Knight
Feral Druid
Balance Druid
Survival/Marksman Hunter
Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Shaman
Warlock

Raid Times:
6:20 Invites, 6:30 Pull, End at 10:30 CDT unless vote says keep going, no later than 11:30 CDT. Currently we are raiding on Sunday. We try to run when possible and post raids that the guild is able to do. We would like to run more then once a week but until we have more members to fill the open slots we won't be able to.

If you have any questions feel free to go to our site or contact an officer in-game on Lightcloud, Foxum, or Laërtes

About the Guild:
The guild is a laid back setting. We have recently decided that we want to start raiding so we’re looking for more tanks and healers. We are also looking for other class/specs as well. We welcome experienced and non-experienced players to check us out. We will be running 10 – man content to start but if it becomes necessary we will switch to 25 – man content to suit those in the guild that want to raid. As of right now we currently do loot on a /roll basis.
Real ID - eightball858@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
24 Undead Hunter
recruit on old forums ftw
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]