[A] <Odyssey> (10/12) LF Guild Merger/Raiders

85 Gnome Mage
<Odyssey> is converting to a 25-man raiding guild for 4.2 and beyond. As a result, we are in need of a considerable amount of skilled and dedicated raiders. We are also interested in a potential guild merger for another small guild seeking to do the same as we are. Our current progression is 10/12 in 10-man. Our guild is level 15 and we have a large enough vent to support the raids, so any guild merger would not require you to bring anything other than your players. We have multiple players willing to tank and heal so the roles of your current players would not be vastly important. We're a pretty relaxed group of guys who enjoys having a good time while we play, yet remaining productive and progressing.

If you are applying individually we expect you to be familiar with all or almost all fights which we have downed and have your character raid ready; this includes close to all heroic gear with a few epics or better, all gear enchanted and gemmed properly, and spec'd appropriately.

The raid times are as follows:

Sunday 9-12 server
Tuesday 9-12 server
Thursday 9-12 server
*All raid days are tentative for the summer.

If you would like to apply or get more information, please contact Krystoff, Patronius, Treemendous, Josiah, or Hacohen in-game. We look forward to hearing from you.
Edited by Krystoff on 6/12/2011 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Still looking to fill the aforementioned spots.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Bump for updated progression and needs.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Bump for progression.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
decent group of ppl. seem to have a nice atmosphere. been in there 10 mans a couple times on this toon and my alt. great group of ppl imo. although they are fat.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Thanks for the compliments Deadly; I've had nothing but good experiences with members from The Dojo. And yes, we're on a diet...
Reply Quote
82 Night Elf Druid
wasn't in dojo when i was pugged in. but ok. haha. was likely in Fuel or ScrubsRus.

oops wrong toon my bad. meant to post on deadlylittle
Edited by Theshat on 5/27/2011 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Bump for change to 25-man and LF guild merger.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]