Best way to get Honor Points?

(Locked)

22 Tauren Warrior
<blockquote/> Okay. I have a level 29 Blood elf pally ,and im hoping to get some PVP heirlooms, or as something such as that. HOWEVER in BG's I cannot seem to earn NOWHERE near enough Honor points. I mostly play on WSG because it is less boring than AB. So, whats your suggestions for better honor points per match? I've also heard that if you turn off your exp, (like twinks) You earn more honor points. Is this true? I would love to know.
Edited by Deathtoyoual on 4/4/2011 3:10 PM PDT
70 Troll Priest
Get a 85 and pvp, or anything from 70+ low level pvp does not earn enough honor to get anything in a fast manner. If you are dedicated on only using your lower level guys, just stay in battlegrounds and never leave. It's a useless grind with a lower level but it is possible.
Edited by Releaserenew on 4/4/2011 4:19 PM PDT
90 Tauren Druid
If you're low level ALWAYS select the random bg option. You get a relatively huge bonus to honor and experience gained. Also the higher level you are the more experience you get.
85 Goblin Warrior
First off, are you trying to keep your pally a twink at lv 29? If not, there's really no point in honor farming. If you want it for the heirloom gear, sorry to tell you but heirlooms are more or less oriented towards alts and not for your first character. If you have a level 85 character, do random BGs with THAT. First win of the day will net you around 200 honor and consequently 100-150.

Also, I haven't personally tried this since allies are pretty much dead on my realm. But if you have an active alliance on your realm, you might wanna go do some field pvp. honor gained in BGs at low level is so pitifully low you may as well go and gank some allies while you're waiting for BG to pop.
22 Tauren Warrior
Ive been hearing about random BG's, but i cant seem to find the option>?
90 Draenei Warrior
It doesn't show up until later on. Either at 51 when you can do AV, or 60 when you can do EotS.

It's been awhile since I've leveled a toon up, so could be mistaken on those numbers.
85 Undead Warrior
04/04/2011 10:15 PMPosted by Deathtoyoual
Ive been hearing about random BG's, but i cant seem to find the option>?

Player vs Player tab > honor tab > 'Random battleground'.
85 Tauren Druid
04/04/2011 03:10 PMPosted by Deathtoyoual
Okay. I have a level 29 Blood elf pally ,and im hoping to get some PVP heirlooms, or as something such as that. HOWEVER in BG's I cannot seem to earn NOWHERE near enough Honor points.

That is correct. These items are scaled to be earned by max lvl toons, not lower level toons. You will have to save a long long time to get one.

mostly play on WSG because it is less boring than AB.

Unfortunately you will get much more honor in AB (stay at blacksmith).

I've also heard that if you turn off your exp, (like twinks) You earn more honor points. Is this true?

You may get more, but keep in mind that twinks have the BEST POSSIBLE gear (like boas, depending on the bracket) and are very skilled and experienced. A newbie will probably be roflstomped (no offense meant but thats how it is)
85 Orc Hunter
If you have a level 85 character, do random BGs with THAT. First win of the day will net you around 200 honor and consequently 100-150.

Does consequently mean the honor points you get after that first bonus daily BG. I'm asking this in detail because I'm not sure whether I should farm Honor and buy the 85 armor as an 84 twink. Question is "Is it worth staying on 84 and having fun getting honor to buy 85 armor or should i lvl 85 and tough it out against all the big resilience rating 85's.
85 Human Rogue
04/04/2011 10:47 PMPosted by Freestylez
Player vs Player tab > honor tab > 'Random battleground'.

Rando option doesn't appear until 45 I think. That's why he can't see it.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]