[A25] Twilight Alliance LFM

90 Human Priest
What We Need:

Currently, we are considering outstanding players of every class/role (except tanks, sorry) to get our 25 man raiding crew back up to par.

About Us:

Tues: 8pm-11pm CST (Invites @ 7:45)
Weds: 8pm-11pm CST (Invites @ 7:45)
Thurs: 8pm-11pm CST (Invites @ 7:45)

Loot Distribution: Modified Zero-Sum DKP

Current MOP Progression: 2/14 H 25-Man

Dragon Soul Progression: 8/8 25-Man and 8/8 HM 25-Man.

Firelands Progression: 7/7 25-Man and 6/7 HM 25-Man.

Pre 4.2 Progression: 12/12 25-Man and 9/13 HM 25-Man.

Twilight Alliance (Level 25 Alliance Guild) formed on January 16, 2005 and has been a permanent and successful part of the Thunderhorn raiding scene since we began raiding ZG in September of 2005, consistently being in the top five on the server for over five years of raiding. While our main goal is to so see all content in game, we want to have a great time while doing it and value the person as much as the player. We're serious about what we do at TA but most of us are professionals outside of our gaming lives, we know this is an outlet for fun, and we treat it as such. If you like being around skilled, humorous, intelligent number-crunching players then Twilight Alliance may be for you. We expect our raiders to come to raid fully prepared with the right mindeset, spec, and knowledge in order to perform at the highest level of play.

What we are looking for in aspiring raiders:

Reliability - A stable connection and machine to be able to raid smoothly.
Dedication - Being a raiding guild, our goals are to progress. While our attendance requirements are lax (50%), our expectations for preparedness is not.
Awareness - Fire. Don't stand in it!
Knowledge - Understanding and experience with a majority of mechanics and encounters.
Attitude - You can be the greatest player in the world, but if you're a farkturd, we don't want you. Period.
Maturity - Over 18 years old. Many of us are over 30, so understand that we don't have a lot of patience for the kiddie drama.
Motivation - Starting with your application, we want to see you motivated to get what you want. Killing new bosses with motivated people is easy.

What you can expect from us:

Loot - We have a modified zero sum DKP system that has been with us for 5+ years. It works, you'll get your loot.
Enjoyable Environment - Along with downing some high end content.. you'll actually have a great time while doing so.
A Core Spot - TA does not recruit to bench. We are a competitive guild. If you show up ready to play, you will raid. Guaranteed.

Should you have the drive to apply, talk to any of the officers (listed below) in-game or head over to our website (listed above).

Guildmaster: Arv
Officers: Auglion, Ixen, Euron, Kuwadora
Edited by Arv on 1/29/2014 4:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
I'd like to offer my services as
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Or a mana tide *@*%%, i mean a resto shaman healer, and I'll do the ele part - Arv loves my dps long time
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
04/05/2011 10:47 AMPosted by Hakawne
I'd like to offer my services as

As ____?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Nothing sounds about right.

BURRRNNNN
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump for a fresh H:Magmaw kill.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Boop for the TA.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Look at that sleepy #%@!!
Edited by Hoosiermama on 4/9/2011 9:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
/bump for a pally!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bumpage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump for summer!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
I picture Arv's toon wearing a monocle and top hat.

Please, someone make this happen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
06/13/2011 08:35 AMPosted by Sinematic
I picture Arv's toon wearing a monocle and top hat.

That's not his toon that's a RL pic!
Reply Quote
18 Human Mage
Hey guys what's up it's Fifty.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I wan 2 raed Fira Lambs!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Empty Rum Bottle...*hic*
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump for some new talent, come show us your skills!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Based on the bumps of this thread, I'd say that Judson and I may be the only two in TA. If you'd like to be part of the JudArv sandwich and you are a ranged DPS, send me a tell in game or fill out an app at www.twilight-alliance.com.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
Alright I'm in guys.
Reply Quote
70 Dwarf Hunter
Can I pay to join? I have about 800g now. I have been saving up alot recently.
Edited by Xigore on 6/20/2011 5:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]