[A25] Twilight Alliance LFM

Sir Horridon is down.

If you have any interest in applying, please don't hesitate!

We need more players to complete our roster!
Reply Quote
Bump for Council and Tortos!

We need ranged! A Monk/Shaman healer would be great too!

Check us out at: http://twilightalliance.guildportal.com/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Current MOP Progression: MOVIN TOO FAST FOR ME TO KEEP UP!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Bump for TA's 10m progression!
Reply Quote
Bump for TA's 10m progression!

Make people stop raiding for one week and then disappearing :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Maybe we'd do better if LFR would gear my healers better to catch up.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO MORE MELEE. Unless you're a Block tank. We could still use some ranged
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
More melee!
Reply Quote
Bump for Megaera and Ji-Kun!

We had a steady 25 this week but we're still looking for more! Ranged preferably, we're really melee heavy as it is.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
Bump for Megaera and Ji-Kun!

We had a steady 25 this week but we're still looking for more! Ranged preferably, we're really melee heavy as it is.

So no room for a very old thorn rogue? =p
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
04/05/2013 10:02 PMPosted by Painez
very old

old people don't know how to turn on computers, silly.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
Oh you are right, how dumb I am.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Oh you are right, how dumb I am.

Old? Not articulate?

....are you Yoda....?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
I BUMP WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
We are currently expanding our roster to account for summer vacations, time off, and special events. We're looking to add at least 5 raiders, available to raid at least 2 of 3 days in a normal week (Tues Wed Thurs 8-11pm server time).

Biggest need right now is DPS. Big plus for DPS w/ heals OS. We are especially heavy with DKs and Priests, so other classes would be better.

We are the server's last remnant of 25 man raiding, and our biggest obstacle to further progression has become attendance. So come be a part of the solution.

Contact me in-game, battletag Unite#1148.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Thought I would post since I haven't posted in forever. We are still looking for people of all roles. Contact a member in game if you want a try out in a raid, we raid 8 pm CST to 11 on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Tired of running hard 10mans? Twilight Alliance is the last 25man guild on server. Seriously, the rest of them went pro and converted to 10man.

On a serious note, Twilight Alliance is still looking for more people to flesh out our roster. DPS is our biggest concern for the time being. DKs and Priests for the most part, are not needed. The biggest thing for us is the attendance boss. As long as we have people showing up, bosses are taking dirt naps. But to ensure we raid each week, we need a few more people to help fill in for the summer hiatus that hits every year.

As always, feel free to head over to our website and fill out an app (or ask anyone in guild and they will send you in the right direction). Who knows, you may be the one to help this server have a 25man heroic raiding guild again!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]