[A25] Twilight Alliance LFM

90 Human Priest
06/20/2011 04:59 PMPosted by Xigore
Can I pay to join? I have about 800g now. I have been saving up alot recently.

I remember when I spent weeks grinding out the air elementals in silithus for essence of air to sell to get my swift black darnassus cat that my hunter rode in April '05. That's a lot of gold!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If you possess sword or magic, bow or staff.. then raise up your arms and stand with me. If your heart still beats and you long for triumph against evil, then stand with me. Citizens of Thunderhorn I ask of you today, if you be men (or women) then rise up and stand with me! Stand against the evil that encroaches upon Azeroth. Bring fourth and bear arms against our enemies! Put to the test: your grit, your resolve and your mettle. Shows us that you be men (or women) of valor and courage. Ride with us.. for glory and for Thunderhorn!
Reply Quote
06/21/2011 12:10 AMPosted by Judson
If you possess sword or magic, bow or staff.. then raise up your arms and stand with me. If your heart still beats and you long for triumph against evil, then stand with me. Citizens of Thunderhorn I ask of you today, if you be men (or women) then rise up and stand with me! Stand against the evil that encroaches upon Azeroth. Bring fourth and bear arms against our enemies! Put to the test: your grit, your resolve and your mettle. Shows us that you be men (or women) of valor and courage. Ride with us.. for glory and for Thunderhorn!

haaaaaayyyyyyy
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/21/2011 12:10 AMPosted by Judson
Bring fourth and bear arms against our enemies! Put to the test: your grit, your resolve and your mettle.

Silly deth nite, you no rite so gud. Wut iz "fourth and bear arms?" Bare haf four pawz, no bear armz. Iz ok tho, durid iz always up fur gud fite!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Lump. No, that's not it...
Jump. Stump. Dang it...
Rump. Clump. Pump. Ah screw it...

You know what I'm trying to say, even if the right four-letter word beats the shut out of me, who gives a damp!
Reply Quote
70 Dwarf Hunter
06/20/2011 06:14 PMPosted by Arv
Can I pay to join? I have about 800g now. I have been saving up alot recently.

I remember when I spent weeks grinding out the air elementals in silithus for essence of air to sell to get my swift black darnassus cat that my hunter rode in April '05. That's a lot of gold!

is that a yes?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
06/22/2011 04:57 PMPosted by Xigore

is that a yes?

I suppose it depends on how well you stand in fire.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
Wtf, if you invite him, you better take me too. Double combo supreme package surprise
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
06/23/2011 08:58 AMPosted by Arv
I suppose it depends on how well you stand in fire.

I do it the best!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It's finally almost here, oh joy, oh wonder, Fur-lands is almost here!!!

Edit: Ah dang, Firelands.
Edited by Cab on 6/25/2011 7:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
BUMP to bring up somebody's post typically by posting the word "bump" on a message board
Can also stand for
Bring
Up
My
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Are we there yet?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If you don't go to sleep Santa Clause won't bring 4.2 patch to your house.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
"LOOT THE DOG!"
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
My humps, my humps my humps my humps.. my lovely DK lumps.

I drive these fellas crazy I do it on the daily.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
'Bumping' of threads isn't allowed Judson, tut tut.

Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
:)

grats on shoulders!
Edited by Judson on 7/4/2011 9:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
[Insert clever bump message here]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]