[H][10]Pariah: LFM Healer: 1/12 Heroic

"Almost there"

It says 83. I'm 84, I promise.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Come get carried with me Booi
Reply Quote
"I'm there"

It says 84 gnome. I'm 85 goblin, I promise.
Reply Quote
Why am i still a gnome!
damnit.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Why am i still a gnome!
damnit.

Gnomes are cooler anyways.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Meow Atramedes and Magmaw down on heroic 25.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Hey guys, I'm interested in joining. I raided with Daybreak late wrath and early Cata till they stopped, hoping I could be a good fit. Let me know if I can be of any use.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
05/22/2011 08:07 AMPosted by Decimus
Hey guys, I'm interested in joining. I raided with Daybreak late wrath and early Cata till they stopped, hoping I could be a good fit. Let me know if I can be of any use.

Daybreak stopped raiding? That sucks. Are they planning on picking it back up with 4.2?

Msg me in game on this char or Anburger. You could also msg any of the other officers listed on the first post if I'm not around.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Yeah. There's no chance of them trying in 4.2 again. Several have already transferred and several more have quit for sure. I'll log on a lvl 1 toon once in a while to get a word in.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Daybreak stopped raiding like 2 month ago already. We represent the server in the best fasion - dead guild on the dead server.
On the sepparate note, Decimus, the worst $25 spend are those that you spend to stay on the same server, in the same garbage hole. Although I wish Pariah best of luck to live long, may be they will be able to come up with the trick of players appearing out of the vacuum.
Edited by Guliaf on 5/22/2011 3:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Ciriack is my cuppycake.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
^ Ciriack is a bro
Also pretty decent group thus far, just need a few more good people.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Daybreak stopped raiding like 2 month ago already. We represent the server in the best fasion - dead guild on the dead server.
On the sepparate note, Decimus, the worst $25 spend are those that you spend to stay on the same server, in the same garbage hole. Although I wish Pariah best of luck to live long, may be they will be able to come up with the trick of players appearing out of the vacuum.

I'm culturally illiterate so help me out here. Is this the part where you type umad or something similar?

PS - This server is so bad now that even I might xfer.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Yea this server sucks! lol at least alliance does.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Keldar! Its been a long time, man! I'll shoot you a mail in game.

<3 Mr. Gant/Attorney

And for everyone else, come join us for 25s. Gant wasn't joking when he said we just have a couple of spots to fill. I expect us to be 5/13 by the end of this reset, and 7/13 next reset.

Fun times.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Meow~
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Weird.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump for 5/13. 7/13 next week, inc!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]