Vengeful Fury is now recruiting!

85 Human Priest
We are looking primarily for healers, a few tanks wouldn't be amiss, and some DPS (ranged and melee). We currently raid Tuesday and Wednesday for certain, and sometimes Friday and Saturday. Raid start time is 8:30 server. We are a raiding guild, but we pride ourselves on our sense of community.

Please visit vengefulfury.guildomatic.com and sign up on the forums to apply, or seek an officer in game:

Meianca, Hofbrau, Ilyaa, Beckett, or Rawnie
Edited by Meianca on 4/26/2011 12:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Whoa an alliance guild?!?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Yes, there are a few of us left. Not many, but a few.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
/bump

We're still looking for a few tanks and healers, definitely some ranged dps, but we're pretty good on melee.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hey its been about a year and a hav since i played. butt iam looking for my old guild which i belive was vengeful fury bluefearme and the bunch. apparently my account was hacked why i was out butt this is the real taydem or Jake which ever you prefer if you remember me, anyway iam back and would love to be back with you guys so pst me if you are around thanks Jake
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]