Level 85 with 0 kills and 0 quest XP

Congratulations! This must have taken an immense amount of patience, I think Blizzard should make a new title just based off this, because dang, 0 kills 0 quests and 85????? I barley have the patience to kill things/quest and level up!

Edit: Uh oh....I see ONE quest completed!!! =P Just teasing, really congratulations!
Edited by Verya on 4/6/2011 8:38 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Druid
How did you do this exactly? You got to 85 solely by exploring, herbing, mining, and archeology? How did you deal with mobs that agro'd you?

edit: Did you die a lot?

Yes, xp gains as you said, and if mobs agroed on me I would shadowmeld and fly away at later levels, earlier on it was much trickier, I would run away from the herb/mine a little, root the mob, rejuv, go get the node, then run away.
Shadowmeld was the reason I picked Night Elf, Flight Form the reason I picked druid.

I died 25 times, but I think 24 of them were in the first few levels haha!
90 Goblin Rogue
Sounds like a lot of dieing

edit: only 25 deaths doing that? now THATS an achievement
Edited by Jurassicbark on 4/6/2011 8:37 PM PDT
90 Draenei Priest
I can't help but wonder if doing this leads to a decent "Gold earned from auctions" stat =P
2 Draenei Warrior
Congrats! This would probably inspire me if I had the patience...

heck, maybe I'll give it a try too! But go at it real slowly. :3
89 Night Elf Warrior
This reminds me of that one guy that was made a Female gnome warrior and was trying to get form 1 to 80 without dieing on Cho'gall. I don't know if he ever did it though. O without training any skills.
Edited by Alare on 4/6/2011 8:44 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Druid
04/06/2011 08:38 PMPosted by Pzâr
I can't help but wonder if doing this leads to a decent "Gold earned from auctions" stat =P

To be honest I think I made 12k gold with selling on the Auction House, but I sold very cheap as I just wanted to offload the stuff, and when I got to the stage where I could pick/mine the Cataclysm stuff it all got sent to my alts for their tradeskills. So I could have made a LOT more.
90 Troll Druid
Congrats! Very impressive
85 Draenei Warrior
I remember when you first posted on the forums about this.

Congrats on finally making it through!
5 Draenei Paladin
Theres a guild on Antonidas working on this together. It started in a thread about people wanting to try it out. Check my armory, roll a toon, and ask anyone for an invite if you think you might want to have a go at it.
8 Undead Mage
It is stupidly easy to level through Archeology.
85 Night Elf Druid
Congratulations! This must have taken an immense amount of patience, I think Blizzard should make a new title just based off this, because dang, 0 kills 0 quests and 85????? I barley have the patience to kill things/quest and level up!

Edit: Uh oh....I see ONE quest completed!!! =P Just teasing, really congratulations!

Haha thanks! Yes the 1 quest almost made me quit, but I found the people from <Peace Corps> on the forums and they convinced me to keep going, I'll be very very careful about opening any mail with my next attempt! :)
85 Orc Warlock
Blizz should put your toon somewhere ingame for doing this. That's amazing

They probably will. They've mentioned her before, I don't have the link on hand atm tho.

It will, at the very least, be mentioned in the end of the week explorer's league post :-)

btw, gz, I leveled 84-85 on my pally with arch alone (and still killed mobs who aggro'd) and that was bad enough. I can' even imagine the full grind O.o
72 Human Warlock
I'm actually quite inspired to try this lol
68 Draenei Mage
Amazing...gratz!
5 Draenei Paladin
04/06/2011 08:52 PMPosted by Korlex
I'm actually quite inspired to try this lol

<Peace Corps>@Antonidas
Join the...uh... light side?
85 Night Elf Druid
04/06/2011 08:51 PMPosted by Cayla
did you use any heirlooms or would they even make you gain xp any faster since you're not killing or doing quests? what about being in a guild with the 10% xp buff perk, did you use that or did you do this without any xp buffs at all?

Oh yes she had heirlooms, any and all heirlooms I could get my hands on, but I don't think that the guild xp bonus works? I think that is only for quests and kills?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]