85 Dwarf Shaman
Congratulations! :)
85 Draenei Paladin
Congrats, that is pretty incredible.
Wow! Congrats! That's brilliant!
85 Night Elf Druid
Thankyou all for your congrats so far!

04/06/2011 09:38 PMPosted by Cayla
just to update you... 55 minutes played, 500/900xp for level 3. I'm thinking it'll get easier/faster at level 16 with travel form but wow I'll be surprised if I make it that far lol

haha yes I remember my first few levels, there are no nodes in the starter areas so you have to go to the first "town" and the mobs there are level 5'ish, and they think you're tasty!
I actually camped a couple of silverleaf spawn points while I did some stuff on my laptop so that I could get to the same level as the mobs and they wouldn't chase me from across the zone :)
85 Tauren Druid
many grats quite an accomplishment, they never thought anyone could do this is why they didn't make a cheevo for it I'm guessing. heh checked your stats it says you completed 1 quest must of been recent ;) but gg.
Edited by Ryooni on 4/6/2011 9:47 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Druid
04/06/2011 09:47 PMPosted by Ryooni
many grats quite an accomplishment, they never thought anyone could do this is why they didn't make a cheevo for it I'm guessing. heh checked your stats it says you completed 1 quest must of been recent ;) but gg.

No I opened a mail which contained "Invitation to the Argent Tournament" at level 78 which flags you as having completed a quest, I did try to get it removed, but the GM I spoke to told me there was nothing they could do and that I should make a note of it on the forums and hope Blizzard changes the way the Invitation works.

Please change it Blizzard!
85 Troll Mage
Nice.
85 Tauren Druid
04/06/2011 10:03 PMPosted by Everbloom

No I opened a mail which contained "Invitation to the Argent Tournament" at level 78 which flags you as having completed a quest, I did try to get it removed, but the GM I spoke to told me there was nothing they could do and that I should make a note of it on the forums and hope Blizzard changes the way the Invitation works.

Please change it Blizzard!

oh yeah my bad forgot you said that, can't have your cake and eat it too? ;)
85 Night Elf Druid
The cake is a lie! :)
85 Human Warrior
wow, i feel compelled to give you a sincere congratz
didnt even think this was possible
27 Dwarf Paladin
Well done, lass!
85 Worgen Hunter
I'm still not sure how you did this just on exploration XP and profession XP. oh. my. gosh.
85 Night Elf Druid
04/06/2011 10:31 PMPosted by Kosmopolitês
Just out of spontaneous curiosity, what is your /played on Everbloom?

Oooohhh it's umm 10 days 19 hours 10 minutes *blush*
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I envy your patience, OP

Are you rich now?
85 Draenei Warrior
Congratulations! This is very impressive. :)
71 Night Elf Druid
Congratulations!!!!
85 Night Elf Druid
I envy your patience, OP

Are you rich now?

I made about 12k selling stuff cheaply, and once I got to collecting Cataclysm materials everything was sent to alts, I could have made much much more.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]