85 Blood Elf Mage
/praise
/envy
/betoolazytodothismyself
/find space bar
/be too lazy to do this myself
6 Night Elf Rogue
Wow. Grats.
That is a truly fantastic achievement! Well done!
60 Tauren Warrior
Impressive, congrats!
85 Night Elf Druid
04/07/2011 03:45 PMPosted by Wolfwoody
Was this the whole "Path of the Peaceful Druid" thing?

Well not to start off with, I started Everbloom a fair while ago, then got to level 78 and got the 1 quest credit due to the "Invitation to the Argent Tournament" thing, spoke to a GM about it at lengths and they suggested I should post on the forums about it and hope Blizzard changes it.

When I came to the forums to post about it I found the "Path of the Peaceful Druid" thread and started talking to them about my "flaw" they convinced me to keep going with her and so I made another druid on Antonidas and joined them. This one will be server transferring to them soon also.
If it wasn't for them I may have given up on her, I was pretty dissapointed having that 1 quest messing up my stats :)

04/07/2011 05:21 PMPosted by Madcowdezes
Blizzard needs to send you $2,000 just for doing this.

to buy some soap

Oh you're so kind, but I have plenty thankyou, I'm running low on milk though could you help me with that? ;)
85 Worgen Warrior
You are the most patient person I have ever seen, literally!
90 Night Elf Hunter
Congratulations, I thought it would be impossible for this to be done, but...I was proven wrong! Congratulations...again!
30 Orc Warlock
Thanks for sharing your experience & tips OP, I approve of this thread.
90 Draenei Paladin
04/07/2011 08:38 PMPosted by Dreamcast
LOL wow you are a !%#@ing loser, why would you do that? What a dumb waste of time. To prove what? Big !%#@ing deal, wow. Dumbest #*@@ I've read all day I didn't think anyone in the world could be this absolutely pathetic. I've never literally LOL'd at a post on here, thanks.

what a jerk. Why would anyone level a toon like that??

because you can.

While I'm certainly not in the "oh my god you're the most amazing person ever for doing this" bandwagon, not everyone does things to "prove" anything, some are just trying to find new ways to enjoy the game. Like when I got together with a bunch of friends to play diablo 2 hardcore, with a naked character and see how far could we go. Sometimes boredom does that to you.
Edited by Nemuraan on 4/7/2011 8:47 PM PDT
85 Orc Warrior
I've considered making a Death Knight and leveling it solely through mining, but that's just for profit and not to hit 85 without killing anything.
90 Draenei Paladin
04/07/2011 08:51 PMPosted by Krigjer
I've considered making a Death Knight and leveling it solely through mining, but that's just for profit and not to hit 85 without killing anything.

you have to admit though, a DEATH Knight with zero kills would be awesome! Not sure you can leave the DK starting area without killing anything though.
85 Night Elf Druid
04/07/2011 08:38 PMPosted by Dreamcast
LOL wow you are a !%#@ing loser, why would you do that? What a dumb waste of time. To prove what? Big !%#@ing deal, wow. Dumbest #*@@ I've read all day I didn't think anyone in the world could be this absolutely pathetic. I've never literally LOL'd at a post on here, thanks.

haha you're welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read and reply to my post :)
85 Night Elf Druid

Like when I got together with a bunch of friends to play diablo 2 hardcore, with a naked character and see how far could we go. Sometimes boredom does that to you.

Hardcore Diablo, gosh I miss that, can't wait for D3 :)

04/07/2011 08:53 PMPosted by Nemuraan
you have to admit though, a DEATH Knight with zero kills would be awesome! Not sure you can leave the DK starting area without killing anything though.

You can't, we tried on Antonidas to get a DK out of the starter area, we couldn't even summon her to us in SW, they have it all blocked off, you need to do the quests to unlock your talent points :(
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/feathermoon/everbloom/statistic#128

WOW... just .... WOW!

Congrats on that. Yes, it definitely deserves some sort of achievement.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd like everyone to congratulate the new head of D.E.H.T.A.!!!!!

/golfclap

In all seriousness, congrats. Effort of this magnitude deserves recognition.
85 Troll Shaman
super cool!
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I would like to see "Peace Corps" added to the game with quest hubs and the such, where you aren't killing anything, instead you are saving animals, maybe getting mining and herbing and archy quest objectives? Kinda like the "Wee animals" quest from Hyjal.

That in my opinion would be awesome as a memento. Have the major guild members as the NPC's or something.

I think I might do this now myself, love the thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Be excellent to each other"
And "Party on Dudes!"
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]