Realm Hiccups

90 Goblin Shaman
I just started playin on tthis server on my lowbie alliance toon. Ive noticed this server gets alot of hiccups (at least compared to my other server.) bein such a low pop server sucks tho
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Why would you roll alliance here?
Reply Quote
define hiccups plox
Reply Quote
define hiccups plox
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Why wouldn't you roll alliance here? Didn't you hear we have the number 1s guild in Protectors of Light and WTB Epic Hogger lolol.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
04/07/2011 04:56 PMPosted by Zamarra
Why wouldn't you roll alliance here? Didn't you hear we have the number 1s guild in Protectors of Light and WTB Epic Hogger lolol.

GANKING IS FOR PRO.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I rolled alliance because i have several horde 85s on Burning blade, hell i didnt look at guilds or anything, I just made the toon expectin to be intereseted in it for a day or 2 but its actually different and kinda nifty.

Hiccups as in just spikes of lag
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
kalecgos and burning blade are hosted in separate data centers (both in chicago). It may simply be you are unlucky enough to get a bad trace to kalecgos and not to burning blade. /shrug.

I have no such problems myself.
Reply Quote
I don't get any hiccups from this server, only a headache.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
leave kalecgos while you still have a chance. its one of the worst servers around, and blizz wont fix it because there more worried about aesthetics than how there are tons of servers with like 24 people in them
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
A raid I was in was severely affected by world lag of up to 4k. Everyone was getting at least 1k it was terrible ): I suspect the blizz IT guys are grilling burgers on our servers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]