70 Twinks Here

'ello there chaps. Sackstabber (Aka Finál, rank 1 last season.) Is looking to recruit more 70's or friends of the BC content era to join. We have a few officers/Members from Shinra leading raids, Arenas, BG's, And soon RBG's as well as 3v3 and 5v5. (This next patch is going to make all our dreams possible.) Even if you want to level an alt to twink, or server transfer one. We accept all. We are looking forward to being the future of 70 twinking without the drama and trolling that those before us have laid down. Send an ingame tell or post here for invites/Information on times and days of our events. Almost everyday has something fun to do!

v And for all the trolls down there v Thank you in advance for the bumps!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
I approve this message.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
And just to let the level capped people who may be intrigued by our raiding, You will be happy to know almost all gear in all of our runs is free to roll on, And any exceptions to this will be clear in the macros/trade spam we provide. I may be from Shinra, But I do not use or believe in the loot rules that Shinra (Snaxx) Used while raiding with level capped players.
Reply Quote
74 Gnome Warrior
Idk bout you kids but i like it
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I'll be leveling another mage to join you soon.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Mage
aww hail naw! you guys call yourselves numero uno?! HAHA FUNK THAT!!! BD IS GOING TO BURST YOUR LITTLE MEDIOCRE GUILD INTO A MILLION PIECES. HERE COMES THE DRAMA LITTLE GIRLS ARE U READY FOR IT!? YO SACKSTABBER, IMMA BE LOOKIN FOR YOU ON THE STREETS SO U BEST WATCH YO BACK AHAHAHAHA! P.S. YO MOMMA!!!!!

With Regards,
Augusta Jones
Reply Quote
Haha! I love it! Idk about the drama and the guild breaking...But I look forward to fighting more OP frost mages. I love drinking your tears.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
04/11/2011 09:19 PMPosted by Sackstabber
Haha! I love it! Idk about the drama and the guild breaking...But I look forward to fighting more OP frost mages. I love drinking your tears.

HAHAHA OMG YOU LOVE IT!!...shut up. I dun know wtf u laughin at you punk. You think this is fun and games but #### is real son. Frost mages will be the least of your concern soon enough alliance scum. And the only thing you'll be drinking is my sweet man juice sucka. Stay small dirtbag.

Sincerely,
Tabitha L. Stevenson.
Edited by Fiize on 4/13/2011 1:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You keep talking but yet to do !%%% punk, Where you little kids hidin' at? Never even heard of your lame %$# guild thtas got more players below 40 then it's got 70's...Cut that, you got more 85's than 70's! Ahahahahaha.
Reply Quote
70 Human Death Knight
Posting because it's 70.
Reply Quote
70 Orc Death Knight
Sackstabber
70 Human Rogue
Extraordinary Gentlemen

You keep talking but yet to do !%%% punk, Where you little kids hidin' at? Never even heard of your lame %$# guild thtas got more players below 40 then it's got 70's...Cut that, you got more 85's than 70's! Ahahahahaha.

I figured someone from a guild named "Extraordinary Gentlemen" would be above such things... maybe you should rename your guild to "Extraordinary Douchebag".
MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
Never knew you guys were a twink guild, Whenever someones online id love an invite!
Reply Quote
Gentlemen don't pick fights, But we will defend our family and friends with our lives. COME AT ME BRO.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
lol70s
Reply Quote
04/13/2011 05:55 PMPosted by Sånctity
lol70s

Nice trinkets, You'd get pooped on in arenas.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Mage
i hate to burst your bubble, but my guild is better than your guild. where we lack in quantity we make up for in quality. hey stackstabber, i'm going to enjoy putting you face first in the dirt. YOU'RE GOING TO DI EMAN AHAHAHAHA IM GOING TO BLOW YOU TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Hubert Rodriguez a.k.a. The Berserker Beast
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
04/14/2011 02:50 PMPosted by Sackstabber
lol70s

Nice trinkets, You'd get pooped on in arenas.

k ms sub-50% WL under 1500, whatever you say.
Reply Quote
74 Gnome Warrior
Srry bro if im not mistaken we just wrecked Jeffreak Wootz and Fiize so if they wanna keep talking @@%* well go rite on ahead n keep owning
Reply Quote
I'm not the crap talking type. But just fyi, I was half asleep during that arena and we still came out ontop with absolutly no coordination.
Reply Quote
Good strat having your DK sit on me tho, otherwise I would have 2 shot that pally.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]