70 Twinks Here

04/14/2011 04:00 PMPosted by Sånctity

Nice trinkets, You'd get pooped on in arenas.

k ms sub-50% WL under 1500, whatever you say.

No idea what you mean, I don't understand "idiot that pretends to be smart". Get a pvp trinket or gtfo. If you need even 1 of those engi trinks you're *@!*ty. Not to mention I'd chain CC you and put my %$#@ in your partners butt.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Warrior
I think I fell asleep during that
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin

k ms sub-50% WL under 1500, whatever you say.

No idea what you mean, I don't understand "idiot that pretends to be smart". Get a pvp trinket or gtfo. If you need even 1 of those engi trinks you're *@!*ty. Not to mention I'd chain CC you and put my %$#@ in your partners butt.

My apologies I heal 70 content and sometimes log out in my PvE gear. Stay mad and bad bro.
Reply Quote

My apologies I heal 70 content and sometimes log out in my PvE gear. Stay mad and bad bro.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, That's even MORE pathetic that you use those trinkets for the fake int and how much PvP gear you have. Get out of my thread *#!*ty.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, That's even MORE pathetic that you use those trinkets for the fake int and how much PvP gear you have. Get out of my thread *#!*ty.

Don't worry, I'd be pretty upset if I was as bad at an easy class as you. =)

Edit: Good luck in your guild nonetheless. I merely wanted to see if you shared the trait of overreacting to simple statements like the guild leaders of other failed twink guilds (Snaxx, Nokrot), and it seems you're going to need a lot of it. I'll be surprised if this guild is around by mid-summer.
Edited by Sånctity on 4/15/2011 2:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Lawl...I don't know where to start. But I'll try to keep it short. 1) Shinra had more members than ANY 70 guild since WoTLK. And cleared more all 70 raids than 90% of all guilds. Nokrot was never in any sort of leading position so idk wut your smoking. And yes, Rick was a terrible guild leader. But all in all, Who cares? We had fun. But don't go thinking you've won because I'm reacting to your statement. This is a message for everyone. IF YOU WANT TO TWINK OR WANT TO HAVE FUN, (Without the drama/Laziness Shinra had) We want you! Also, You've yet to kill me, any of my guildies, Beat any of us in arena. You're also playing holy. Please come back when your list of achievements is bigger than healing PvE content in half PvP gear with fake int trinks. Also, Shinra had the rank 1 team in our BG last season. I even remember rofling at your team. Disc/Frost before either was OP and my mage polymorphed 4 times the ENTIRE SEASON. Anyone who was in my BG that did arenas besides 3 teams I can name off we're a JOKE.
Reply Quote

Don't worry, I'd be pretty upset if I was as bad at an easy class as you. =)

Edit: Good luck in your guild nonetheless. I merely wanted to see if you shared the trait of overreacting to simple statements like the guild leaders of other failed twink guilds (Snaxx, Nokrot), and it seems you're going to need a lot of it. I'll be surprised if this guild is around by mid-summer.

Also, If you think rogue's are OP, Look at how much ferals or frost mages hit for. kthxbai.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh you're just so cute!

Shinra had more members than ANY 70 guild since WoTLK. And cleared more all 70 raids than 90% of all guilds

You're implying 70 raids were remotely difficult after 3.0 hit.

Nokrot was never in any sort of leading position so idk wut your smoking

New to this server, huh? Nokrot was the guild leader of <Gods of Old> horde-side, 60 twink and he'd fly off the handle anytime somebody called him out on being engineering grandfathered. He transferred to alliance after Heart didn't accept him.

Without the drama/Laziness Shinra had

You've already proven you're prone to drama since I've gotten all of this out of you using "lol70s." So good luck with that!

Also, You've yet to kill me, any of my guildies, Beat any of us in arena

I'm sure I could manage that if I still played this toon outside gathering RP gear or heal-botting Khan in BGs.

Please come back when your list of achievements is bigger than healing PvE content in half PvP gear with fake int trinks.

My apologies, Sunwell doesn't like me. And 2.1k with a 90% WL says 'sup. (Again, not like 70 arena is hard, there's a grand total of 2 good teams on this battlegroup.)

I even remember rofling at your team. Disc/Frost

I didn't play last season, and none of our seven losses were to Shinra. Most of them were from Khancrete, mostly due to us being a trade pick-up and not using vent/skype.

Anyone who was in my BG that did arenas besides 3 teams I can name off we're a JOKE.

This is completely true! Which is why you're 40% WL at 1300.

Also, If you think rogue's are OP, Look at how much ferals or frost mages hit for. kthxbai.

This might have something to do with your inability to spec or glyph a rogue, just possibly.

You could've ended it by taking the "good luck" but nope, you crave drama so you need to continue this. You're only proving your own guild won't go anywhere since as soon something happens in-game, you're not going to be able to handle it.

I end this one more time with good luck.

Edit: However, my apologies. My intent was not to completely derail your thread, merely to see if you were another Snaxx.
Edited by Sånctity on 4/15/2011 9:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
71 Night Elf Druid
I approve of trash talking the insignificant baddies. All I have to say is... Death knight, congratulations on playing a pathetic class that can never even be considered a 70 twink. You want to talk @%@@, bring it to the playing fields instead of the forums. By the way, que for 2's so I can kite you around the arena for 45 minutes and call both of you @%@@ties your truly deserved name.

The Amaze-za-zing-ly Extra-Ordinar-i-ly Awesome Vasectomy is Out.
Reply Quote
Since I'm bad with "quotes" I'm going to simplify this. You are a terrible troll. Half of what you say is either false or exaggerated or just plain off-topic. The point is you're butt-hurt the only guild that would take you was one with 2 other 70's that I doubt even twink. I didn't imply that ANYTHING was challenging, Just that we did it better"er" then 90% Of guilds. And you realize I've played on Dragonmaw since WoW came out. If you played here you would know my priests name. Also, I'm not prone to anything. Simply derailing your pathetic attempt at trolling. Seriously if you don't WANT to have fun, you can sit here all negative in forums trying to make others lives drooling. But as for me, I DON'T GIVE A #*@@! I'm laughing at how off-topic you get, Shinra much have ninjad some hpally loot and booted you or something because you are one butt-hurt kid. And seeing as how my spec/glyphs have been working great until now, COOL STORY BRO. Cheat death is worth it at 70 sadly, and hemo glyph is an excuse for bad rogues who can't keep bleeds up. And just to remind you. your 90% W/L ratio that i doubt, isn't #*@@. I was 2900 with 5 losses the entire season. And my mage used polymorph 4 times the entire season. Obviously the 70's 2's bracket is a JOKE. It's not hard to get carried by a mage when they two shot anything at this level. I guarantee you play with a melee, you'd drop to a 30% w/l because of how terrible you are. Back on topic now, STILL LOOKING FOR MORE TO START 25'S. Already got guild achieves for Sunwell/BT. Need more peeps yo!
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
04/15/2011 02:39 PMPosted by Sackstabber
Since I'm bad with "quotes" I'm going to simplify this. You are a terrible troll. Half of what you say is either false or exaggerated or just plain off-topic. The point is you're butt-hurt the only guild that would take you was one with 2 other 70's that I doubt even twink. I didn't imply that ANYTHING was challenging, Just that we did it better"er" then 90% Of guilds. And you realize I've played on Dragonmaw since WoW came out. If you played here you would know my priests name. Also, I'm not prone to anything. Simply derailing your pathetic attempt at trolling. Seriously if you don't WANT to have fun, you can sit here all negative in forums trying to make others lives drooling. But as for me, I DON'T GIVE A #*@@! I'm laughing at how off-topic you get, Shinra much have ninjad some hpally loot and booted you or something because you are one butt-hurt kid. And seeing as how my spec/glyphs have been working great until now, COOL STORY BRO. Cheat death is worth it at 70 sadly, and hemo glyph is an excuse for bad rogues who can't keep bleeds up. And just to remind you. your 90% W/L ratio that i doubt, isn't #*@@. I was 2900 with 5 losses the entire season. And my mage used polymorph 4 times the entire season. Obviously the 70's 2's bracket is a JOKE. It's not hard to get carried by a mage when they two shot anything at this level. I guarantee you play with a melee, you'd drop to a 30% w/l because of how terrible you are. Back on topic now, STILL LOOKING FOR MORE TO START 25'S. Already got guild achieves for Sunwell/BT. Need more peeps yo!

I'm sorry you get so angry for no reason! You also make assumptions on what I was insinuating about your spec and glyphs, which are incorrect. No garrote glyph or ER are the two obvious problems with your spec, in addition to specing into Waylay while "hemo is an excuse for bad rogues who can't keep up bleeds" but apparently keeping crippling up is difficult. But obviously a rank 1 player such as yourself would know this. I've also never been alliance, so there goes your Shinra idea!

You're also constantly responding with obnoxious amounts of rage, clearly I'm touching a nerve and you care. In addition, I'd love for you to quote where I exaggerated. My mage partner also played fire, not frost. Your guild isn't going to make it past the summer, I'm deeply sorry for this, but an idiot such as yourself in charge is not going to run a successful guild.
Reply Quote
By the way, just going to throw it out there, you are 100% wrong on all of your "so called facts".
1) Your right 70 raids AREN'T difficult anymore, even if your full 70 clearing it. Spicing it up to 15 man SWP with 2 different groups, now that was the Shinra guarentee.
2)Nokrot had no leading roll, what-so-ever. He did have a 60 warrior twink, Academy. But if you were at all sensible you would have realized he was not leading Gods of Old. He was a innocent by-stander to the... I guess you could say "corruption" betrayed by it. AKA- O NO ninja loot like every other twink guild does, QQ Cachoo.
3)"Drama" a term thrown around very loosely. Drama within a guild, having guildies level, ninjaing AFTER said item was labeled as "free roll", constant !#*#!ing/whining IN the guild, and corruption in the loot system could all be labeled as Drama within Shinra. Merely trolling a !@*!ty because someone wants to harvest on tears, I wouldn't exactly call Drama, but instead just trolling.
4)Likely excuse for someone that can't back-up the !@*! the put out.
5)2.1k rating on A) a battlegroup that only ever saw a max rating of 1900 BEFORE battlegroup changes and B) a general fail on itself battlegroup that had a maximum of 2 good teams. That within itself is a joke.
6)40% W/L ratio, yeah that probably is very !@*!ty on his part. Going into more depth and seeing that the team your seeing is actually a Resto Druid/Holy Paladin team would have been smarter on your end, though.
7)Rogue aren't very good, anymore. More times than not they have to do a double dps team in order to succeed. Rogues just don't have the burst like they used to, unlike a feral or frost mage they no longer can 2-shot people.
8)Kthxbai, again thats called a "trololol" and it looks like it pretty successfully angered you. I would say "successful troll is successful".

TO sum it all up: You can't talk !@*! when you have no proof/skill/rating/anything in the world really, to back it up. You weren't in Shinra, you weren't at an officer position. From what it truly looks like, your just a mad horde 70 twink going off of word-of-mouth, trashing a guild that was better than you. In honestly Shinra was an accident waiting to happen. But what do you expect when you have a drunk, dumb-*!!* canadian behind the wheel (nothing against Ka-na-di-a here folks). Snaxx pictured every pixel in the game as a prize, and he was the "winner" in his mind. When you have a man like that leading your raids, nothing will go well, and that's why Shinra had such a bad reputation around it. I do invite you to join the 70 twinking community again, I do enjoy killing noobs, but until I see your name up on that ladder I shall forever bid you, ado.
Reply Quote
All mages are OP. Not just frost. Stop getting carried. Period. And are you an IDIOT? The hemo glyph is an excuse to not keep bleeds up. But waylay is completly different...Are you an inbred kid? Waylay is by far better than crippling poison. And it takes more "skill" as you're referring to it then using crip. My bad that I prefer to use an extra poison. Please get your terrible attempt at trolling together. And my entire core has been 70 since Shinra. So there goes your idea of us falling apart.
Reply Quote
I'm done responding to your incompetent, ignorant, incorrect posts. Please find out who is in my guild, Or how I run things before you fail at bashing me or my guild. Good luck being in an all 85 guild because Shinra booted you and you wern't good enough for HoaHB.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
04/15/2011 03:04 PMPosted by Sackstabber
I'm done responding to your incompetent, ignorant, incorrect posts. Please find out who is in my guild, Or how I run things before you fail at bashing me or my guild. Good luck being in an all 85 guild because Shinra booted you and you wern't good enough for HoaHB.

Very well, all the luck in your guild!
Reply Quote
Bump for more 70's!
Reply Quote
70 Undead Mage
congrats on the one pity win you guys got. we gotta throw them out every now and then so you don't start crying and delete your characters. i mean, then who would we have to beat on??

I'm not the crap talking type. But just fyi, I was half asleep during that arena AND STILL MANAGED TO DO MORE THAN 4K DAMAGE (GG SACKSTABBER!)

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2aesgaf&s=7
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=xpnhn5&s=7
Reply Quote
70 Undead Mage
also, dude, it looks to me like sanctity rocked you with his words. i'm glad the drama between you two stopped because he made you look like a ranting moron.

anyhow, i forgot to put my sig on my last post.

Sincerely,
Melvin Fizer
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]