70 Twinks Here

Lawl, He proved himself an idiot. Thats about it. Also, Our priest dosn't play a priest almost at all. And you come rolling in with the 3 broken classes at 70 and think your good? Pretty sad. Prot pally, Disc Priest Frost mage is defin a skill capped comp. Also, half asleep would indicate that I flopped around like a dead fish because my eyes we're closed. Scared to duel me tho, Pathetic.
Reply Quote
Also, You didn't do 4k damage in yesterdays arena. Sort of ironic. 2 polymorphs and one arcane blast.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Mage
dude, he totally made you look like a whining irrational woman. at one point, i couldn't even understand your posts anymore.

secondly, it's not about the class. it's about the player.

thirdly, you ever diss my OP damage again and i'm going to have to stab your sack. if you even have one. i'm starting to think you don't.

Yours Always,
Bernard Depardue
Edited by Jeffreak on 4/15/2011 10:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
04/15/2011 09:40 PMPosted by Sackstabber
Lawl, He proved himself an idiot. Thats about it. Also, Our priest dosn't play a priest almost at all. And you come rolling in with the 3 broken classes at 70 and think your good? Pretty sad. Prot pally, Disc Priest Frost mage is defin a skill capped comp. Also, half asleep would indicate that I flopped around like a dead fish because my eyes we're closed. Scared to duel me tho, Pathetic.

What's ironic is that you complain about broken classes at 70. You ran hunter/rogue/disc. Hunters alone ##%% on mages and throw in a step rogue and you should have no problem killing them. Hunter dies both times without using deterence, you fail to land a sap in any game, and your priest fears into fear ward 3 times. Yeah, you guys clearly didn't get outplayed, we just outcomped you. And lol...duels clearly determine who is better. I'll humor you though and duel you anytime. Go ahead and mirror us in 3s if you feel our comp is so OP as well.

Oh and you may want to consider removing that Cursed Vision of Sargeras, it's obvious you can't see with it on, it's like fighting Stevie Wonder out there. It's pathetic.

Regards,
Melissa Allison Gonzalez.
Reply Quote
71 Night Elf Druid
So what your telling us here, is you care a lot, your both pathetic incompetent morons, and that I can wipe the floor with your faces any day? K, thanks guys, just wanted that to get cleared up ^_^

Regards,
The Amaze-Za-Zing-Ly, Awe-Sum-Mate-Ick-ly Ka-Nay-Di-En.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Mage
who is this scrub talking to us like he's worth our time? boy you better back the !!!* up before you get smacked the !!!* up!

and don't you ever try to put a sig in your posts. you obviously lack the skills required to pull it off.

Love Always,
Ricardo Gonzalo Pedro y Merino Montalbán

Reply Quote
As I said, Our priest doesn't play a priest. And this is my first season since 5 playing a rogue, But I honestly did embarrass myself in those last matchs. Not sure about the hunter he was a random pickup. But I want to duel any of you, just to see if it was luck. I'm sure if I was the priest with any of our real comps we would wipe the floor with any comp.
Reply Quote
Posting in a peaceful thread.
Reply Quote
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. You 70's should be in our vent. I don't like being bored.
Reply Quote
71 Night Elf Druid
NO, they don't belong.... they can't see my inner !!##%*ry. O... by the way Jeffreak, learn some proper engrish please. You sound more young then our dear friend Schmicky... and this kid just turned 8 three days ago. Your not black, your not a Mexican, so how about you stop talking like a blatant, incompetent fool and back YOUR "!!!*" up.

Love, The Amaze-Za-Zing-Ly, Home-O-Sex-You-Ali-Tast-Ical-Ly Friend-Ly Per-Sun Of Luv <3
Reply Quote
70 Undead Mage
THE HELL DO U KNO, FOO?! I JUST HAPPEN TO BE A MEXICAN BORN N' RAISED STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON! YOUSA BOUT 2 GET STABBED! THUG LYFE NUKKAH!!

Sincerely,
Albert Preston
Reply Quote
^100lbs soaking wet. also awhitemadbro.
Reply Quote
bumping for baby eating.
Reply Quote
%@!%ing love you kiwi
Reply Quote
<3
Reply Quote
71 Night Elf Druid
It's all fun and games till a baby is involved...
Bump for 70s!
PS: Pregnant Females insta-accepted, just don't abort.... we've got it under control.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
04/14/2011 03:35 PMPosted by Jeffreak
IM GOING TO BLOW YOU

(to hell)
Reply Quote
^Is having my babies atm. BC FIST PUMP CHAMPS, HOLLAH!
Reply Quote
71 Night Elf Druid
Fun games, I enjoy see bright lights when I'm high.
Bump for more 70s! ^_^ Maybe we can finally do some balanced (COUGH NOT) RBGs.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
This gives me a reason to level an ally. I'll add you and send you a tell whenever you're online. =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]