Gorgonnash RL pic thread, Cataclysm Edition

90 Gnome Warlock
<3
Reply Quote
As a certified card holding ninja, I for all intensive purposes can not be seen. So there will be no pics but for your fill of awesome I highly recommend the pic of Lawson gnome.

Oh if you use Dr. Pepper in your daily hair regimen your hair will shine with a unearthly angelic halo glow. Mr. Pibb will of course make unholy flames appear around your hair in a very menacing fashion. Mountain Dew will make your hair scream in wild adrenalin filled joy at random times.
Edited by Shalows on 4/14/2011 10:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
some cool pics, of course petrus wins
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Psylocke I don't think you're Pinkie Pie material. Maybe try Rainbow Dash.
Reply Quote
46 Human Paladin
Don't take this the wrong way, because it is not a personal attack on you, I don't know you personally so I can't judge, but you guys really look like you need to get off the wow and lay off the pop and fast food. I play wow alot myself, but you guys ever heard of a gym?

There is a lot of validity in what this faceless alt has to say!

http://tras-h.deviantart.com
Edited by Judgehershy on 4/17/2011 3:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
omg youre so alternative how unique
Reply Quote
46 Human Paladin
Don't take this the wrong way, because it is not a personal attack on you, I don't know you personally so I can't judge, but you guys really look like you need to get off the wow and lay off the pop and fast food. I play wow alot myself, but you guys ever heard of a gym?

Dont take this the wrong way but..., your an elitist !**#**%.

You guys take things too personal. What I said is that some of you guys look like you need to lay off the mountain dew and try spending some time off the WoW. I didn't mean for it to be a direct attack on you. Just a suggestion. Believe it or not My husband plays Eq2 and he eats alot of crappy food, and i tell him the same thing. I am very sorry to anyone who took what i said on a personal level. Maybe I should of chosen my words differently because reading it now it does seem kind of snotty of me the way I put it. And yes you are right Raux. I probably do need more sun :)

you guys have a good one
Edited by Judgehershy on 4/17/2011 11:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
That wasn't getting trolled. That is just getting told.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
bad
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
because I lost my face in 'Nam
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
04/18/2011 03:41 AMPosted by Psylocke
someone just got massively trolled >:3

says the retard who can't evne read

what excalty is "evne" ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]