Saralonde quitting wow

85 Orc Death Knight
So I read a post from the esteemed leader of WBSH stating he'd quit wow for good if he ever ran from Horde in TB (again). Just wondering if my ally alt can have your gold after you quit and ran away from Fresh (again)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Different story when its 5v1 I believe... in this case, running is acceptable :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
For the record it wasn't 5v1, and it was the people from WBSH doing the 5 v1'ing who started the most entertaining gy camp I've had the pleasure to hand out in quite a while (x3).
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
i liked the part where adjacent was running away with crusader aura on, unmounted.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
04/08/2011 07:06 PMPosted by Adjacent
i liked the part where adjacent was running away with crusader aura on, unmounted.

OH YES!

Where I killed you 3 times then you got mad and jumped in Alliance trade chat.

If you haven't seen my other thread they're some Screenies of your guild members telling me how I just xfer and I'm so respected.

Yer bud i was on vent with him, it's funny because you only showed what one part of the chat log, Where as the rest showed it was an obvious troll
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]