Horde have no chance in TB

85 Tauren Druid
HI
Edited by Toughshxt on 4/22/2011 10:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
LOL - I was sort of anticipating this from you.
Yeah, I screwed up when I did jump you, it happens. I lol at this hard though, 'cause the last few times I killed you, you ran and died from what I recall (I also believe you were at full health, for the record). For fun, I took the screen shots as well, though I won't go to this level.
Next time, I won't be sidetracked, and you will die.
:)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Edited by Toughshxt on 4/22/2011 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
LOL
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
^ looks like that death count has taken a considerable turn for the worst. Refrain from talking tough shxt until further notice pl0x.
Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Edited by Toughshxt on 4/22/2011 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
LOL cool story bro.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Yeah the only way you can beat me is with 5 ally beating on me and a druid throwing hots on you....6v2 does not impress me.

We all know who wrecks you 1v1...

Ive beat you 1v1 before.....and 2v2 many times. I don't have a screen shot but if I recall correctly, after i beat you 1v1 you decided to get on a level 1 and make excuses for yourself lol...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Edited by Toughshxt on 4/22/2011 10:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
My favorite is /spit after you get jumped by 4-5 of them. It's fun, and I don't really care, but don't try and come off like you folks are uber skilled because you certainly aren't.

For the most parts you're cowards, you wait until there are mobs or you have the number advantage and THEN and only then will you attack.

BeardPelt you are terribad druid, I don't even know how you can come here and spout crap when you couldn't kill yourself out of a paper bag.

Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
hi beardpelt waeving paw @ u
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
My favorite is /spit after you get jumped by 4-5 of them. It's fun, and I don't really care, but don't try and come off like you folks are uber skilled because you certainly aren't.

For the most parts you're cowards, you wait until there are mobs or you have the number advantage and THEN and only then will you attack.

BeardPelt you are terribad druid, I don't even know how you can come here and spout crap when you couldn't kill yourself out of a paper bag.

pretty much this, Cyclop and a huntard buddy of his tried to jump my GM and MT in TB today, Cyclops friend got whooped, Cyclop got crit for 30k+ and ran away then died.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Shiftaced here AKA Toughshxt.....Stop posting on my thread, you horde scum will all fall to my mighty bleeds!
Edited by Shiftaced on 4/22/2011 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I believe the most rememorable moment I had getting spit on was when a BElf holy priest was chaseing me throwing dots in Wintergrasp when I was like at 10% health and I needing to get back on my mount came back and one shot her. This was at least a year before Cata after all when tenacity existed. So she just sat there giant angel and all and spit on me as I blew him/her a kiss. I've had better though.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock

I hope by no means this is directed at the TFC Alliance as a whole your faction has survived through safety in numbers for at least 3-4 years on this server. Most of you only knew the business end of tenacity during the WotLK expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight

I hope by no means this is directed at the TFC Alliance as a whole your faction has survived through safety in numbers for at least 3-4 years on this server. Most of you only knew the business end of tenacity during the WotLK expansion.
Ironically many of the legendary TFC trolls are exceptions to this rule as they only stuck around as long as they saw fit even the guild you made sub-par progress in, even though it was better than most Alliance guilds on this server, transfered for better pastures.
And please stop talking to yourself its humiliating.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
LOL@Ghostpriest - I'll kill you anyday, and have from what I recall. :)

As for the rest of you crying sacks of garbage, I don't intentionally wait for you to have mobs on you, I walk around, see you, then jump you. Am I going to sit in the shadows, wait for you to kill your mobs, heal up then pounce you? Nope. There are far too many of you for me to be that stupid.

For those that do complain you can't do your dailys, go to Twilight Highlands or Deepholm. Problem solved. Come to TB, and you're most likely not going to have a good time.

Lastly, Hi Dilley! *waves horde-bloodied paw at u".

lulz
Edited by Beardpelt on 4/23/2011 2:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Yeah, some alliance raid, but very few. I only use this particular toon to help keep world pvp alive. It died last expansion and I actually missed being ganked. TB sucks, but at least we can bring back those Isle of Quel'danas (BC) days to the best of our ability, and we'll all have fond memories AFTER the expansion is gone of epic battles and fun times amidst all the senseless boring grinding. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]