<Failure> 11/12 is recruiting!

85 Blood Elf Priest

We are a newly transferred Horde 25 man raiding guild looking for some smart, fun raiders to fill core raiding spots as we push through cataclysm. We are having issues with raiders either being inconsistent in attendance or in raid awareness and performance (seriously, get out of the fire!). That being said, I think with a few more competent players we could really push quickly into hard modes in the next week or two. We will always consider smart players regardless of class but our current needs are as follows:

Balance Druid
Restoration Shaman
Enhancement Shaman
Elemental Shaman
Holy paladin
Ret Paladin
Unholy DK

We raid Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-10:30 PST. We're currently 4/4 BoT 25, 5/6 BWD 25, and 2/2 TotW 25, however we are constantly trying to improve and are currently looking for a couple solid players to help us move into heroic modes. Gear is important but always second to being smart, the ability to learn and adapt, having excellent raid awareness, a good attitude, and showing up regularly to raids, prepared and on time.

Please visit our website to apply, read the Raid and Guild Rules, and get a feel for who we are and what we expect. You can also contact me via email (fastest response) or any officer in game or on our website for more information!

failureofboulderfist.guildportal.com
avalonia_1976@hotmail.com
Edited by Avy on 4/6/2011 5:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
bump bump all night just for Avy<3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
You sir, are a brat. :P It's a good thing I like you! Not that you need to bump posts on this Forum... I've never seen such a dead forum considering the population of the server. :|
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
LOL very clever. :P At least I know people are alive out there.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
It's mostly cause this server was Damaged pretty BADly this expansion, but luckily Justice prevailed on the DOT, and we can all COMe together and work for a better future without any more Failure in sight! Now we can all slip into Reverie and enjoy a better raiding experience together.
Edited by Samhein on 4/7/2011 10:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Hahah... I think I like you. Now click the Lightwell!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
did you really mean stand on the lightwell use a growth pot and dance on it? :>
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Wow, you just described our raids!! Pop tree form before you /dance though.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
inorite?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I liked what you did there sam
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
04/08/2011 04:42 PMPosted by Bishôp
I liked what you did there sam

There is a little "Thumbs Up" thing next to it, click it to show everyone how much you liked it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
My thumb wasn't the first thing that went up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]