Grats Jolly Rogers

85 Orc Warlock
That 2nd boss in SFK is hard I heard. Id say more but its against the rules to talk about "bugs" or whatever theyre referred to as.
Edited by Cheesypoofs on 4/6/2011 7:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
... You DO KNOW that it was fixed way before we uncapped right? Learn your stuff before you talk.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Haters gonna hate. Your tears make us stronger. I didn't even think Armistice was still around?
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Paladin
Was pretty crazy how you did it with so few people online. You are right, that exploit was fixed, but you all had to find something. It was just to fast for your numbers.

How did ya do it? Guilds putting up 3-4 times your numbers are still only half way to 25.
Edited by Holycowtail on 4/6/2011 7:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
04/06/2011 07:08 PMPosted by Cheesypoofs
That 2nd boss in SFK is hard I heard. Id say more but its against the rules to talk about "bugs" or whatever theyre referred to as.

Thank you for your congratulations, now that I have time because we already are realm first I might be able to teach you how to play the game and notice the new changes! yay :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Because those guild lack discipline. We work day and knight to be the best trolls the world has ever seen. Winning Duh
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
04/06/2011 07:39 PMPosted by Kangus
Haters gonna hate. Your tears make us stronger. I didn't even think Armistice was still around?

You circumvented the system. The cap was removed once you hit 23, yes, but the way you acquired the rep was a bug.

You know it, we know it.. No use hiding it.
Edited by Vijirkal on 4/6/2011 7:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Was pretty crazy how you did it with so few people online. You are right, that exploit was fixed, but you all had to find something. It was just to fast for your numbers.

How did ya do it? Guilds putting up 3-4 times your numbers are still only half way to 25.

Because we did heroics runs, and didn't waste time doing naxx, ICC, and several worthless raids like the "guilds" that out numbered us.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It just sounds like you guys are mad.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Because you are lvl 25 you would know how long it takes right? If I were you I would report us for "circumventing the system".
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
We did not cheat or use any type of bug, we were organized and smart about how we did things, In the end it payed off. You wouldn't know anything about smart . . .
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
BTW no need to hide behind troll toons. We hate you all, and you all hate us

so come out and post on your main.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Try to be smart instead of falsely accusing someone. you mad bro?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
04/06/2011 07:47 PMPosted by Vijirkal

You circumvented the system. The cap was removed once you hit 23, yes, but the way you acquired the rep was a bug.

You know it, we know it.. No use hiding it.

At least cheesypoofs admits he is mad and he doesn't hide behind a level one character or a level 55 DK. Thumps up for Cheesy... and those who want to remain anonymous, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE @.@ "You know it, we know it.. No use hiding it"
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Whats going on in here?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Hahahaha, another guy mad his guild didn't get it done day in and day out for 4 months capping daily. Armistice was days behind, but then again, your guild has been dead for about what 3 months now since every raider left for Force Entry and Lotta left the server in shame. You gotta get over it, its not healthy. Remember how Lottadots always crowed how he couldn't wait to see our guild break up due to in fighting and drama? Well we are still kicking with the exact same core of 1.5 years ago when we formed and Armistice is dead and buried, its GM off server, its "good" players in a new guild. If Cheesy and any of the other Armistice who weren't a good enough player to be invited to the new guild splinter feel better about it by venting at us, feel free.

We only did this because as usual, the server underestimated us. I am sure that will change now that we pulled this off. Maybe if you spent less time thinking about how great you all are and we aren't you would have been able to hang with us. We are more dedicated, organized and frankly smarter than most of you.

Feel free to continue flailing your hands and yelling that we surely must have cheated because YOUR mighty guild didn't even uncap yet. Cap every day and you would have been able to race with us and Boondock (did Boondock cheat too? they were a few hours behind us at most and we both were spying the others runs and numbers). Your inflated sense of self worth and entitlement will continue to amuse us, and the simple fact that we did not cheat (SFK was fixed, read the bug report forum, notice how the one server's guild the guy accused had its realm first achievement removed) will keep us warm and comfy at night. Please report us publicly so we can get a public vindication. Please, I insist you do. I want Blizzard to confirm that all we did was work harder and better than others. I want to be warmed by the feeling of your shame and sorrow.

We outsmarted you, we outworked you, we beat you. Over 4 long horrible months of sweating about capping EVERY SINGLE DAY. You guys can yell all you want about whatever rationalization helps you sleep at night at how our horrible guild of baddies beat you and we will continue to laugh our rears off about it in ventrilo every day as usual. The sweet, delicious victory that started with 4 months of work and planning paid off.

Feel free to continue to flaunt your perceptions at us, about what we haven't done and you have, because while we might not have our dark phoenix yet, we can still get it if we keep raiding. Unfortunately, none of you can ever, EVER get realm first 25 guild.

It stings huh?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
SUMMARY EXTRA POST

A bloo bloo bloo I and my guild is so great how can Jolley Scrubz do something better than us??? A bloo bloo bloo it is impastabowl IT MUST BE CHEATING TO THE FORUMS!1111

Ha ha ha ha ha I might print a copy of this thread off tonight and put it under my pillow as I sleep tonight, absorbing its hilarious and bitter energies to feed my hate-filled soul. Only pain and bile feeds me, sustains me, pleases me.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
The real difference here is that we put forth a concerted effort to better our chances. We knew what instances were the best bang for our buck and positioned ourselves to maximize gxp per hour.

I'll be the first to admit that you are right about this guild being full of retards and bads. But with that being said, you just lost to a bunch of retards and bads.

LOL
Edited by Rageous on 4/6/2011 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

The dedication came from the players in the form of brute force grinding endurance. The persistence of Bunwich to accomplish this was key. Many last minute grind sessions were required over the last four months to ensure the daily cap was hit.

Not to pat myself on the back, but I provided the "sprinters' kick" as we raced to the finish. How? Well, I'm old school Archimonde and one of the original Rank14s. I'm just better than you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]