mad bros? :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW COULD WE LOSE THE RACE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
i'd say grats but youre all acting like a bunch of jerks !
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW COULD WE LOSE THE RACE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A bitter pill to swallow indeed.

On a more serious note, did you use your capslock key to express your texted based representation of irl screaming or did you hold down the shift key the whole time? These are the little differences that matter.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
capslock is for people who are too weak to hold shift
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Honestly Riven, we were surprised to see you guys fall weeks behind on Gxp around 18-19. We were surprised to see how many Horde guilds who were our sizeish or (death minions) bigger fall a couple days behind.

We have NO QUALMS about saying that yes, this is likely the only thing we will ever realm first on. I'd say its probably the best though because its the culmination of FOUR MONTHS of horrible, horrible daily worries over Gxp.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
04/06/2011 10:11 PMPosted by Chrissie
capslock is for people who are too weak to hold shift

QFT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
04/06/2011 10:05 PMPosted by Chrissie

I agree, sometimes it is stunning how immature and bitter people can be on the internet.

A related issue: NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH, HA HA HA HA HA HA, /raspberry

That is all.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I liked Jolly Rogers when my alt was in there. Fun people;p Grats guys!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

I appreciate your sentiment.

To be perfectly honest, Orgrimmar is currently being flooded by a tsunami of tears from would-be "Realm First Achievers." Those tears are "grats" enough.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
We'd also like to thank Moondust of the BoondockSaints for keeping us flush in info during the race. From the large amounts of people not really helping/willing to help, to wasting time on old raids Tuesday night with over 40 on, to the amount of people milling around aimlessly because of a cancelled Wednesday night raid who didn't help and of course your actual percentage progress into the level. We knew we had it all along.

Much love,
The 'Wich
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
DM was well in line for server first, then people started slacking. Then we had a grand total of 10 people on during the time when it really counted.

I am disappointed in our fools and their complacency.

Congrats and stuff. I don't care how you did it, "exploity" or not. I just wish we gave you a final day run for your money.

Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
I'm so sick of these assbags, first Stranglethorn now this...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Our Boondock insider said they assumed you would be the competition all along. So did we.

So did everyone probably.

I think, as you said, your own people got lazy and assumed it would be a gimme to get it and it ended up biting you in the rear.
Reply Quote
04/07/2011 12:19 AMPosted by Cenetitis
I'm so sick of these assbags, first Stranglethorn now this...

srsly y r thes guis griaf sew mach Q_Q

i wish teh gms woud do somthig 2 stop tham
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Hahahaha, another guy mad his guild didn't get it done day in and day out for 4 months capping daily. Armistice was days behind, but then again, your guild has been dead for about what 3 months now since every raider left for Force Entry and Lotta left the server in shame. You gotta get over it, its not healthy. Remember how Lottadots always crowed how he couldn't wait to see our guild break up due to in fighting and drama? Well we are still kicking with the exact same core of 1.5 years ago when we formed and Armistice is dead and buried, its GM off server, its "good" players in a new guild. If Cheesy and any of the other Armistice who weren't a good enough player to be invited to the new guild splinter feel better about it by venting at us, feel free.

actually cheesy was invited. he chose to stay behind.

but gratz on lvl 25 guys.
Edited by Nave on 4/7/2011 10:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

I kinda like them now! Esp the cow with the huge wall of txt. It was so interesting and hate-filled that I read the whole damn thing. %%@#, I just read the whole damn thread.

This is progress for Azshara!

10/10 Jolly Rogers.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Thank you, those who are offering your sincere congratulations. I think we all honestly thought Death Minions or BoondockSaints would win. Our advantage was that neither of those guilds (like most of the server) took us seriously, and thus our organized, superior teamwork won out. I would be willing to bet that we are one of the smallest guilds world-wide to earn this particular realm first. Despite what the haters say, this is a pretty big e-accomplishment that has been in the works for over four months now, and most of them are upset that it was Jolly Rogers who somehow prevailed. Few of these people would be crying if someone, ANYONE else had gotten the realm first.

I can assure you (not that the detractors will listen) that the achievement was earned 100% legitimately. Go ahead, page the GMs. I truly don't care, because then we will be vindicated publicly. I never, EVER want to step foot inside a heroic again at this point as a result of our efforts; I'm sure that resolve will weaken when my next alt character hits 85.

As has already been stated, the collective QQ's of the server only motivate us. We have a lot of fun with the people that realize that and play the game right back.
Reply Quote
4 Human Priest
Sure is defensive in here. If Jolly Rogers had done it the right way they wouldn't have made a GMOTD to come here and defend the guild.

Posting on an alt because you don't know who i am.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Sure is defensive in here. If Jolly Rogers had done it the right way they wouldn't have made a GMOTD to come here and defend the guild.

Posting on an alt because you don't know who i am

I'm fapping so hard to all this qq that I'm starting to chafe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]