Where has all the Dark Iron OLD SCHOOLS gone?

90 Draenei Warrior
DI has been dying for 4 years now!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest

DI is def dying lol and ppl are just server transfering to more populated ones can't blame them.
Reply Quote
2 Draenei Hunter

also somewhat relevant. i (HEART/FLAMINGO) will be at blizzcon this year if anyone else from old school dark iron crew wants to meet up.
Reply Quote

Hey, you wana buy a run for 10g? Full clear!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
It's been too long, Dark Iron.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Maddex here,just leveled my druid on DI to play with rl friends that still cling to this once manly beast. Its sad to see it like this. TBC was so legit here! My favorite times include.

-Premades with Findal.
-Trying to !@#$ing hard to kill Hexnub back when I keyboard turned and clicked.
-Miir/Ownski drama.

I still talk to Kon and Aba, there addicted to League of Legends now =( le sigh
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Digable around?
Reply Quote
88 Gnome Mage
09/08/2011 06:55 AMPosted by Tdoolz
addicted to League of Legends now =( le sigh

It's the only way to be these days!
Reply Quote
5 Human Mage
It's the regular face of reformation clutching all this nostalgia.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Still here. Not sure why.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Soooo many memories... Prolly one of the most old school player left but the DK is my main these days! Any real old school horde pvpr remembers way back... how awsome it was to win a bg aginst the likes of alliance such as Wowlife, Findal, Malfurious, Pennoyer or Hyuuga lmao ! Heros of the horde have come and gone! What ever happend to peeps like Garr, Orcaik, Roider, Foul, Naturalenemy, Chewechewbaka, Mastrbenz, Radius, Cleaved, Genetics, Hexnub, Gleek and of course the great Miniberf?! Lol oh and pve lets not forget Fillet, I was a member of the "Malice" guild and although Push got all the credit.. my brother Garr was who originally made the guild "Hi My Name is Amy" just to cut up in the one night running bg trains and kill ally all while wearing pink tabards! damn alot of memories.. I'm pretty sure I got the last kill on you Findal in Borean Tundra when I seen you out there lvl'n HAHAHA and like always you had to call your goons to come jump me!
Reply Quote
60 Troll Warrior
12/30/2011 01:04 AMPosted by Azaile
im here, returning fresh from a few months of being perma banned form the forums.
Hi Azaile
3di7 4 iliana hur
Edited by Impulsive on 1/2/2012 5:01 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)