Topic <Anomalous> Level 80 raiding guild!
[As an opener, I am aware this isn't my home server. I am just getting the word out]
Recently a few friends and I thought it might be fun to start up a guild to experience the 80 content at level once again. This includes the raiding, the PvPing, everything!
Our plans are to finish leveling all of our new toons and begin raiding in coming weeks, starting with Naxx and actually doing progression weekly up to Ulduar, ToC, ICC, RS, and so forth on heroics.
This is all for fun, yet with that we expect raiders to be responsible and at least look over tactics to get an idea of what we'll be doing on a weekly basis. Each of my officers understands their responsibilities and will be more than glad to assist anyone.
We're taking pretty much anyone who is willing to join, however DPS is higher on priority at this time. We could use a shaman/priest. DON'T let that stop you from joining, though!
(As of this time we won't accept paladins, seriously. We have plenty.)
Our rules are quite simple and easy to follow:
1. Treat each other nicely, If you give a person advice make sure its just that and not purely criticism towards the way they play.
2. If you need something out of the Gbank, let an officer know. We're trying to stock up at this time.
3. Have patience. Raiding takes wiping, we won't always blow through content.
4. You respresent us. Don't spam trade or argue publicly, because we'll look bad.
5. No pugging any raid. This will help us look independent and potentially bring new members.
6. Just general concepts you should know, including being nice, having fun, etc.
You can contact me, or one of my officers in-game or via forum post and we should get back to you pretty quickly. Hope to see you soon!