Misadventures in Tol Barad!

85 Dwarf Death Knight
Ahhhhh Tol Barad. The new server battleground for us to play in, target our friends, and just generally kill anyone we know on the opposite faction. In my experiences in Tol Barad, there have been ups (Killing Crook, Generic, anyone from GoL, anyone from Quam Serena, etc, etc) and there have also been downs (lol 3 capped when we are attacking, getting focused on my priest, general stupidity).

I have decided to start recording some of the...idiocy I see in Tol Barad. There are things that just simply stun me on a daily basis when I am in Tol Barad. Have you had someone say or do anything particularly stupid? If so, do tell!

Wednesday, April 6th
A hunter was linking recount for DPS in raid chat, telling us that we needed to step it up. His 4k DPS was at the top and clearly showed his prowess in PVP. We should all take note, and strive to be as good as him. GET ON HIS LEVEL, ALLIANCE!

Thursday, April 7th
Tadakatsu mercilessly destroys alliance healers over and over and over (me included) in Tol Barad. Suggestions to kill him immediately go unheard, DPS starts complaining of there being no healers. FML
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I killed Tadakatsu! Once. Maybe.

My favorite time defending was with the guy who said at the start "Just hold Warden's Vigil and we will win." We lost.
Edited by Plantet on 4/8/2011 9:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
You guys have some monsters that do TB including but not limited to a Hunter named cheesecat?, Harmony, Zaubo, and some rogue named unseen stick togather and let fools be fools. I stopped trying to convince people to get off the towers when Alliance is 2 capping, and stop fighting outside the base because the people that do those things do not read the chat log anyways.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Danzar, I see you a lot, and admittedly target you. Some sort of DK love/hate thing going on. Respect :)

I'm usually Blood spec and have about 3800 resil for TB, so I am hard to kill. Little unfair, but I like being immortal unless 5 people are on me XD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yea when I see you I just chains of ice ya and howling blast you I refuse to add to your health pool.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Everyone knows that you cap snowfall for the real fun.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
If only I were still on this server as Alliance. Any horde would just give up if I even walked into TB.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Haha Tadakatsu! I bumped into him when doing dailies in Tol Barad, killed him. Then 3 more times he'd sneak up on me while I was killing quest mobs.. little did he know I was pooling Victory Rush. I killed him all 3 times and then he must've gotten tired and left.

It was fantastic!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Haha Tadakatsu! I bumped into him when doing dailies in Tol Barad, killed him. Then 3 more times he'd sneak up on me while I was killing quest mobs.. little did he know I was pooling Victory Rush. I killed him all 3 times and then he must've gotten tired and left.

It was fantastic!

I effing love you.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
It's okay we have the special kids that still to this day chase the sieges out of the caps with all of the towers already destroyed. OMG LOOK AT THE BIG SHINY TANK.

Also, if Tadakatsu and I are in the same raid, we don't lose. Ever.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Oh snap! Crook is a chick!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

It was fantastic!

Hey now I more or less 2v1'd you and some dk, you ran to the guards. But that is true, I really underestimated what a single VR could do in a fight. Its all in good fun regardless. Oh and I didnt give up I just couldnt find you anymore u_u.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
04/09/2011 06:08 AMPosted by Tadakatsu
Its all in good fun regardless.

Tadakatsu, you make TB a living hell for me and my 1700 resil. BE NICE!

Love,
Zaubo
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
04/09/2011 08:32 AMPosted by Sepritus
Its all in good fun regardless.

Tadakatsu, you make TB a living hell for me and my 1700 resil. BE NICE!

Turn to the Darkside of the force young Zaubo, and your training shall be complete!

MWAHAHAHAHA! lolololightninghands! Sry I just watched episodes 4-6 awhile back.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
GoL
Fun: Single targeting someone in a massive clump at ICG till I get a full combustion combo on them, hitting ignite, and watching healers scramble to deal with 20 people suddenly having 15-20k a tic worth of dots on them all at once.

Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Tadakatsu is fun and easy to kill.....killed him 3 times in TB today and once last week on my fresh 85 priest
Edited by Wowimgood on 4/9/2011 2:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior

Hey now I more or less 2v1'd you and some dk, you ran to the guards. But that is true, I really underestimated what a single VR could do in a fight. Its all in good fun regardless. Oh and I didnt give up I just couldnt find you anymore u_u.

hehe you did... I had maybe 100 hp when I managed to get away the first time... but in my defense I WAS in all PvE gear!
Edited by Badgers on 4/9/2011 3:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]