bye for now (in a bit)

85 Undead Warlock
wow, these forums suck now. i feel like im yelling into a big empty room.

anyway, for those who do read these still, im out on the 27th, taking a break for awhile after 5 years of continuous play/raiding. this is for anyone i may not get to say goodbye to in-game.

i feel a little weird at the pretentiousness of this, but there are people i will miss and not be able to talk to before i go. and i have to give any trolls out there their last chance to bash on little ole' me.

C-Dubb fo' Life.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Rogue
Peace out Ele, if you don't come back it was nice knowing you.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Enjoy your long earned break Ele. We'll see you in a while.

I mean geez, even Partyrock missed us after a while and came back - at least to the forums!
Bottled too!

And yes you are a pretentious bastard . . . that's why so many of us love you (in a platonic gaming sort of way).

Thank you for helping to make this bit of cyberspace so colorful over the years.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
Take it easy, I had fun fighting you back when it was still same server BGs.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
*brofist* seeya man, you will be missed. /wave
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Enjoy your break Ele, it was fun raiding with you in CW. See you when you get back :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Org won't be the same without Ele sporting the old title "High warlord" sitting on a post, putting trolls in their place. Grats on the intervention, you're free!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Jeez you hordies gonna start swapping spit in the shower next or what? Shush Law, I own u.

ROFL jk guys, Its sad to see a pvp'er bail. Good luck, hope you find peace. I respect hardcore players no matter what side your on.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
04/28/2011 12:34 PMPosted by Critterz
I respect hardcore players

lol
Reply Quote
Never met you but take care fellow hordie.
Ughh.... I need to find some people to recruit to the game. Hardly anyone left on here to play with :(
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
pfft, we all know Ele will still be trollin' while on his break. It's second nature to him, can't quit that cold turkey :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]