Conquest Vendor Vs. Glorious Conquest Vendor

85 Gnome Rogue
I was looking at the conquest gear for future reference and noticed my gloves "Vicious Gladiator's Leather Gloves" (from BH) are exactly the same as the gloves I would buy from the other vendor but need 2200 rating in a 3v3 or 5v5 team. So i need my "Vicious Gladiator's Leather Gloves" as a token to buy gloves with the exact same stats. I told a GM about my concern and he told me to post a thread on the forums and that a developer may read it, hence the posting.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
They look different. It's so that people will all know you're better than them with your spiffeh 2.2k gear.
The gloves you got form BH are the regular CP gloves.

The gloves you saw you get with the ones you have but you need 2.2k to get them.

I'm not really sure what your question is o.0
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
The 2200 version of the armor is simply an aesthetic difference from the normal gear. In other words, they're the exact same gear stats-wise, but the 2200 version has a different color.

This is so that players who have reached a team and personal rating of 2200 or higher on a 3v3, 5v5 or rated battleground team can buy unique armor that lets them stand apart from other players without providing an objective improvement in performance.
Reply Quote
2200 gear doesn't give you better stats (except for the weapons). It just lets you change the color of your armor.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
04/04/2011 05:29 PMPosted by Imwetoddid
It makes Areos and I look like golden power rangers, instead of silver.

I don't know, I think I look more like a dirty blonde.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
04/04/2011 05:33 PMPosted by Imwetoddid
Petition to rename Glorious Conquest Vendor to Fabulous Conquest Vendor.

Those Vendors must hang out with Theralion. Oh god I made a pve joke in the arena forum. *hides*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The sad part of all this is that someone who works as a guide to questions like these didn't know this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]