Horde World PvP summed up for ya

85 Human Warrior
Basic Rules
1)When ever you see an ally player, make sure you get 3 guildies before engaging him
2)If the ally players starts to kill you and you do not have your 3 guildies, head to your TB base and proceed to townhump him until you get 3 guildies to help kill the ally player
3)When you finnaly kill the Ally player make sure you /spit or /laugh at them, no matter how many times they have killed you before
4)No matter how many ally players are outside your TB base, never engage them in a fair fight YOU MUST ALWAYS OUTNUMBER THEM 3:1
5)And last of all, if you are unable to kill the Ally player,log onto your ally toon and proceed to tell him how much better you are than him and how you can kill him on your main

And thats Horde World PvP summed up for ya :D
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Sounds like you had a bad day....
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Meh funny you should say that because before I had to take a break I used to run into you constantly destroy you then have you call in some disc priest to heal bot you while you took 20 minutes to outdamage ret heals and kill me.
Reply Quote
lolz. you can always count on jelme for a good chuckle.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
04/07/2011 03:38 AMPosted by Smàsh
Meh funny you should say that because before I had to take a break I used to run into you constantly destroy you then have you call in some disc priest to heal bot you while you took 20 minutes to outdamage ret heals and kill me.

intersting story..., not really sure who you are though. I mean i rember all the good people i face in TB, so me not rembering you doesnt make me think you are that good. Also 20 minutes for me to kill a ret pally, hahah man ty for the good laugh
Edited by Jelme on 4/7/2011 7:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Cool story. If it wasn't for allies failing to gank my priest while doing daily's with mobs on me id half believe this. + lockja and me 2man camp your base. Sad.

This is a true story and i suck at pvp what now?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Alliance World PvP summed up for ya:

1. See Horde player doing dailies in TB, rush him will all 8 ally players on server. Continue rolling him until rest of Horde arrives.

2. Reach level cap. Go raid lower level Horde players in lower level areas like Tarren Mill or Thrallmar. Don't stop with players. Kill every Horde NPC in sight.

3. QQ on forums when you get beat by equal level players.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Wow I owe someone some money. The day has come when Horde Cry about getting ganked by us. Keep up the killing guys. Lets start camping ouside of raids on horde raid nights lol.
Edited by Sunnybono on 4/8/2011 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
04/08/2011 12:04 PMPosted by Sunnybono
Wow I owe someone some money. The day has come when Horde Cry about getting ganked by us. Keep up the killing guys. Lets start camping ouside of raids on horde raid nights lol.

I can't wait it will be a good time.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Big talking Blues.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
04/09/2011 12:11 AMPosted by Aguta
also camped about 6 horde from killjoy last night..only 4 of us:) right infront of their base like always cause horde are too @#*%# to come out

This guy is my hero =p
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Meh im not that good better than you tho , my lifetime ratings are higher than yours for one , I've killed you before both in arena and in world pvp <totally shat on you in 2v2 ret/feral vs resto/warr> and I dont waste my time on the forums telling everyone how great I am.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]