Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
lawl.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I hope you aren't talking to me.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Well i love telling people how great i am, I am a god of PvP KNOW DAT. As a former horde i know who to mess with and who is cool and at least skilled enough to give them fair fight. I think if people just act like me WoW would be alot more fun for everyone on Anub.

- Chukka Out

P.S. Hit me up at Chukka2ube on Youtube :)

lol i ran into you and SmokeyDagger a few times the other day. horde were getting pissed when i was just watching you 2 gank in TB. i heard crap for hours after that. I tend to do more 1v1 or large groups. And some of the other people i see in TB a lot on ally i leave along unless they are ass hats.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
How are ppl lesser ranked than kios down talking him? I

Hatter's gonna hate.

04/12/2011 11:14 AMPosted by Dollally
I hope you aren't talking to me.

Pretty sure he isn't talking about you.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Smokeydagger is my fav, He will try to kill you even if there is a group of 20 lol
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
04/12/2011 01:08 PMPosted by Lockja
Smokeydagger is my fav, He will try to kill you even if there is a group of 20 lol

hey if he has the sack to try ill not stop him... less hes on me. but we dont try to often if ever to kil each other
Reply Quote
I could not agree more with doll here lmfao!
Reply Quote
61 Orc Death Knight
04/13/2011 03:53 AMPosted by Aguta
ooh and why is ubad acting as if hes good cause he can live through a warroir attacking him?
It's ironic you're acting good for beating a lock.
Reply Quote
61 Orc Death Knight
He wasn't really trash talking. However, you clearly were.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
04/13/2011 03:47 AMPosted by Aguta
aaah sweet revenge...lockja was gaurd humping and got me killed by a guard then i resed came back and /chicken 'ed at him and he came out and got owned on:) even with a summoned infernal

Haha are you like 13? It's a game bro u play a Dk on top of that nuff said =p.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

Haha are you like 13? It's a game bro u play a Dk on top of that nuff said =p.
i love it when ppl use the word bro...umad bro?

Haha why would i be mad it's a video game, But i can clearly see your a little 13 year old. Two question's for ya tho, dose your mom and dad pay for your wow account and can you play past 9 pm?
Edited by Lockja on 4/14/2011 12:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]