Horde World PvP summed up for ya

85 Undead Mage
" There is no such thing as a talent in a video game. Nobody in the real world cares about your prowess in a video game. It's a moot point. I own a business and if you came to me with your arena ratings or raid progress, I would laugh you right out of my office.

Nobody gives a $hit. "

If you do own a business, I'm certain your only asset is the lawnmower in your parents garage.

Or is it a paper hat?

In any case, your grammar and spelling indicate that your business is most likely in the red.

Only those w/o any semblance of talent would claim it doesn't exist in wow because they're so accustomed to doing the exact same thing in every situation.
Edited by Corporate on 6/3/2011 9:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Priest

If you do own a business, I'm certain your only asset is the lawnmower in your parents garage.

Or is it a paper hat?

In any case, your grammar and spelling indicate that your business is most likely in the red.

Only those w/o any semblance of talent would claim it doesn't exist in wow because they're so accustomed to doing the exact same thing in every situation.
While I may agree with some of your other statements, this one makes you look pretty dense. Real life would like a word with you.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I'm fairly certain it was over your head.
Edited by Corporate on 6/3/2011 10:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Yes, I'm sure you're killing it. I see can the headline now:

Financial Times: Fortune 500 CEO Splits Time Between Managing Billion Dollar Enterprise and Virtual Life as an Orc Death Knight!

You can't even crack 1800 as a DK. I can only imagine how difficult putting together a P/L statement must be for you.

Let's be realistic, you make a laughable sum of money and feign success ig and irl. It's just sad.
Edited by Corporate on 6/3/2011 12:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Nice, a "umad" variation

Have you ever had an original thought? You would think that a well-educated entrepreneur could think of something better than that ...

You're lucky that being a poser isn't against the CoC
Edited by Corporate on 6/3/2011 3:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
While WoW certainly isn't a hard game by any means, individual players do certainly seem to have more or less "talent" than others, even outside of things like class buffs/nerfs.

Lately I've been noticing players on this server that I can remember from when I first started playing this game years ago, who were obviously playing longer than me, who always were and STILL ARE terrible. Some people, oddly enough, just never seem to get any better at this game that they dedicate so much of their lives to.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
While we're on this topic, I think it's worth mentioning that all of you are bad. Except for a few players like Porkz, Dollally, Bowjackson's DK, and maybe one or two others, none of you could be considered skilled or talented outside of Anub.

If you think otherwise then you're having delusions of grandeur and I apologize for allowing reality to cascade over your ignorance.

Finally, we are all aware that killjoy is a pathetic faux "techno" and no more evidence of their badness is required.

That is all.

You trolling?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Did Aguta just refer to me as a god?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
While we're on this topic, I think it's worth mentioning that all of you are bad. Except for a few players like Porkz, Dollally, Bowjackson's DK, and maybe one or two others, none of you could be considered skilled or talented outside of Anub.

If you think otherwise then you're having delusions of grandeur and I apologize for allowing reality to cascade over your ignorance.

Finally, we are all aware that killjoy is a pathetic faux "techno" and no more evidence of their badness is required.

That is all.

You trolling?

Dollally #1.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
06/03/2011 04:20 PMPosted by Ariesmet
This kid foamin now

You're clearly intellectually bankrupt.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Priest
06/03/2011 10:43 AMPosted by Corporate
I'm fairly certain it was over your head.
I'm fairly certain you've bankrupted yourself as being a real person.
It's ok though, we're all so afraid of your high and mighty attitude.
You're probably nothing more then a minimum wage worker, like everyone else.
Edited by Arcfire on 6/4/2011 7:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I was RAISED in the streets. Arrested several TIMES as a kid... but I didn't give up. I went from jail to judge in 15 years! And that's when I began to make a difference... giving BACK... through public service! I believed in myself... and I believe in every single person that comes into this courtroom.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Corporate, please stop making a fool of yourself...it's embarrassing seeing a mage such as yourself talk about the talent of others the way you are right now. You're talking trash about arena ratings, yet you don't have a single arena achievement except "step into the arena," and if you try to pull a PvE fast one on us, your greatest title attained was Kingslayer less than a month ago.

Stop being such a complete hypocrite.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]