Infuriate: Server First Guild LEVEL 25

90 Blood Elf Priest
GREAT JOB INFURIATE MEMBERS!
I applaud all the members of Infuriate for their dedication over the last couple of months in making sure the guild received 100% guild experience everyday. That is a feat in itself.
But over the last three days watching how the guild has come together to grind out 108 million guild experience was incredible. You are what makes this place not jut a guild but a community of friends and family.

Special thanks to the officer team. Without your care, commitment, and leadership this idea would never have materialized.

Lastly, Hakkar might be a low population server but with determination, perseverance, and lack of sleep anything is possible.

This is Infuriate’s first server first since vanilla WoW and one to be mighty proud of!

Regards,

Hyrule
GM of Infuriate
Edited by Hyrule on 4/7/2011 8:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Congratulations!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
I can't help but LOL @ this.

@CZ
HEY MAN YOU LOOK LIKE A MAGE WITH THAT HELM! x-D
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
gratz

but u do know the guild xp system was scewed and some guilds had their xp reset about a week into cata. there r guilds that got lvl 25 like 2 weeks ago and other guilds on the same server who earn more xp but arent even 23 yet cause of this.

but u did beat TM anyway as they r well on their way to 25
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I would congratulate you on this...but there is no skill involved in doing this. It is literally a grind.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
don't know how to respond to this.
i'll just go ahead and say congrats
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
So many haters.

Good job, dudes.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
While normally I like to recognize people's accomplishments, my sympathy is undermined by such an awkward display of self-praise. This little speech is the new "Friday".
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
this guy seems liek a total fgttttttt
Reply Quote
58 Orc Rogue
http://img62.imageshack.us/i/pandag.jpg/
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
04/08/2011 12:04 AMPosted by Zenorum
While normally I like to recognize people's accomplishments, my sympathy is undermined by such an awkward display of self-praise. This little speech is the new "Friday".

Don't be such a grumpy goat. :D

He thanked his membership. He praised his officer team. He extolled the virtues of a guild that has become a community of family and friends (I thought I was in one of those, too!)

Not one word of self-praise, surely. He just looks like a happy guy to me, cheering on his guild for a job well-done. That's what guild leaders do.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Alliance haters keep hating
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
04/08/2011 09:38 AMPosted by Reagwyn
Alliance haters keep hating

ya you're right, if they were ally then i would totally feel differently.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
I will sum the replies up since all I could think to type before was "lol"

It is lol. My guild ground it in about 7 hours after 4am server hit. We still dont have the Realm First for some reason (aka Blizz @#$!%& us again and we will have to wait 3 weeks to get it). Yes it is nice that you got this... but theres a SERVER WIDE MESSAGE TO EVERY ONE ONLINE that shows YOU got it. Is that not enough? The way you worded your post it should be on your own damn guild forums and not here. Some people might be happy for you, yes, but everyone else who didnt get it or doesnt care will just flame/hate.

This is seriously a useless self pat on the back post that just says a whole lot of nothing. I would be disappointed but I don't know you so it is what it is.

...also seriously with the Oscar awards? "I'd like to thank my officers and God and blah blah" and the "anything is possible with Hakkar" crap... SOMEONE EVENTUALLY A WEEK OR TWO DOWN THE ROAD WILL HIT 25 ANYWAYS. Ok I'm done just wanted to point out all the foolishness, now for anyone that will be on my server on Thursday I am doing Ulduar 25 runs. Please see my realm forum for info thanks!!!

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
srsly, u posted as if it was some huge plan that took months of formulating and preparation in order to perfect the grind to 25. this aint hollywood, no one wants to hear a life story about a guild full of the smartest ppl with downs.

and what idea materialized? "oh look we r lvl 23 mayb we shud go to lvl 25 hmm yers that seems like a gud idea".

u had at least a full week head start on TM, and no other guild is 23 yet. not because u guys r amazing and all that, but because blizzard screwed everyone else over. everyone except you.

so congrats on ur 'achievement'. but this post was meant for your guild forums. only a 14yr that spends 8 hours a day on wow and has no friends would post something like this. remember to stay humble, dont patt urself on ur back again.

note: all the flame wasnt towards ur guild getting the achievement, but rather the post. congradulations on becoming the new laughing stock of hakkar.

also

afk xferring to crushridge for ulduar runs!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Maybe you can bring luck to my 1 Fragment runs Omgimfretold!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]