[A] <ÓverRaided> Recruiting

90 Human Warlock
ÓverRaided is a Level 25 Alliance Raiding Guild that focuses on end-game content. We strive to create an environment suitable for progression minded players as well as casual players who are looking for a social aspect.

All members receive repairs (amounts vary upon rank from 25g-150g a day), raiding is free as we pay for all flasks, food, enchants, BiS crafted and gems. We also host numerous activities open for all members such as OR's Race Around the World (of Warcraft), OR's Scavanger Hunt, Blame Rune Day, and indulging in some world PVP outside of Org to visit our Horde counterparts. To date we have given away approximately 300K worth of mounts, pets and gold prizes.

We are currently running 3 10M teams (all server time):

Tuesday & Thursday 7:15-10:15 (2/6); team is currently full however could use back up DPS, contact Dom, Fid or Rune for info

Tuesday & Thursday 8:15-11 (2/6) ;could use 1 non Druid/Priest healer, contact Dutchgirl or Hamfist for info

Wednesday & Monday 7-10 (1/6); could use 1 non Pally/Shaman healer, contact Rokknar or Foxikins for info

What we are not looking for:

Douche Canoes!

For more information or to apply go to: http://overraidedwow.guildlaunch.com

If you have any questions please feel free to contact myself, Dominae (Inkasa) or Fidelities in-game. I have no problem jumping in vent to talk :)
Edited by Runevara on 10/27/2012 10:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
These kids are pretty awesome. They tend to taste a little salty though when /licked.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
04/07/2011 06:12 PMPosted by Robbiewinkle
These kids are pretty awesome. They tend to taste a little salty though when /licked.

Well Robbie, sweaty WoW kids always taste salty =/
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Edit to remove comment that no longer applies
Edited by Runevara on 6/22/2011 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll just delete this post. I didn't mean to cause your recruitment any harm, I was just expressing some pent up anger towards some previous officers of the guild.
Edited by Tuminator on 4/18/2011 4:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I'm sorry to hear about your experience, but Overraided has been nothing but friendly to myself. Although I can't speak for the hardcore groups, the casual raids are run very well and laid back, while still examining ways to improve each fight/boss attempt/etc.

I can't speculate on what happened during the time frame you experienced, but I haven't seen any of what you are describing. In fact, I see nothing but cooperation from all areas of the guild in its current form.

Oh btw, level 24 now.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I woudd like to comment, but Ink would beat me.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Hey, Tuminator.
This is Andas, the GM of Overraided. I’d rather have gotten this in a PM rather than a public post on our recruiting thread, but never the less, I still appreciate the feedback and I understand your feeling to post a warning to readers if this was your experience with our guild. I can’t recall the specific details of a druid getting booted from a core raiding group due to a suggestion of one player, but we were running 4 -5 10 mans in ICC, so it’s completely possible. I know that wouldn’t happen in our current 10 man groups because the people running those are more responsible than that, but I can’t speak for the people that might have been running one of those groups in ICC. It’s tough to keep an eye out for everything going on in each raid. Today we run two 10 man core groups three times a week and two 10 man groups once a week and we let logs and availability dictate who raids, not individual opinions.
The thing I would like to comment on the most is your experience with people talking behind your back or belittling you. I can say I remember that happening on more than one occasion and it being the officers leading the trash talking and I wasn’t too happy about it. I’ve always tried to not do that myself because I try to not say anything about someone that I wouldn’t say to their face, but even then, I still have my weak moments. So, I do apologize about that, but what you may not know is that after hearing about it, I posted a pretty nasty message in our officer’s forums about doing that. I can’t remember exactly what I said and I tried to find it to post a snipit of it here, but it basically said to lead by example, respect everyone in the guild and to not talk behind people’s back, and that if you hear people doing it, stop the conversation. I’ve also posted other threads in our forums about people giving a basic level of respect to other guildies and that if you can’t say something nice or constructive, then “shut your mouth!” So I try to promote respect and I think all of our current officers do as well. I know that doesn’t help you now, but hopefully it allows us to regain some credibility for those reading this post because the things you experienced are the top things I do my best to stop from happening.
I’d like to add that this guild is only about a year old, so you were in during our start up time. Most of the officers had never been in a leadership position in a guild, including myself, and most of us were new to WoW, so I’m not surprised things like this happened in our early stages. I’m actually surprised more of this didn’t go on with us being so new. I will say that we have grown considerably as a guild since then, in maturity and numbers, and of the people you listed, only one was an officer at the time and he no longer plays. Since Cata, we have grown to over 300 people and it continues to grow, so hopefully that speaks for itself. While we may had some slip ups, I don’t think we would continue to grow at the rate we are if we maintained an elitist attitude.
As far as getting anywhere with this guild, we are not top server raiders, although I believe we have the skill to do so. We progress about as fast as a casual raiding guild can. We are 10/12 and going for 12/12 this month. Again, we’re not progressing as fast as the hard-core raiding guilds, but given the type of environment we provide for guildies, I’m happy with our progression rate.

So, Tuminator, I apologize for your experience you had with this guild, but I can assure you and anyone reading this that there is no place for belittling or trash talking other players in our guild. While we might comment on someone’s playing ability to discuss who can raid, we never belittle someone as a person.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
One last thing to add to my novel, I'm surprised to see you call out Runevara as she wasn't an officer back then and is one of the most liked members of our guild. In fact, one of the reasons we are up to that many members is just because she is so dang likeable.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Runey (>'')># Waffle
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm not knocking her as much as previous officers Zeronite and his friends Zanbar and Mavelan(who were basically officers since Zeronite would enforce it), she was just in vent at the time when I overheard their conversation so I mentioned her. She wasn't leading the conversation in any way so in hindsight I probably should have left her name out. You were always nice though, which is one of the main reasons I had liked the guild enough to try to get friends to join. I'm not 100% sure about the condition of the guild -NOW- since those people are no longer officers/core raiders, I just remember Zeronite and his gang being terrible all around. I've deleted my post since it seems that it no longer applies to the current guild. Sorry about any trouble I may have caused and I wish you the best of luck in future endeavors.

And again I definitely think you were one of the best GMs a guild could have so this was in no way directed at you Andas.
Edited by Tuminator on 4/18/2011 4:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Thanks Nick for your response, it’s always nice to hear positive feedback! I’ll “see” you Tuesday!
Edited by Runevara on 8/24/2012 9:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
You caused no trouble and again, thanks for the feedback and understanding.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

PS – Thanks Nick for your response, it’s always nice to hear positive feedback! I’ll “see” you Tuesday!

Not if I "see" you first.. you have Skype installed right? =c)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Rune's pretty hot, therefore she's allowed to be a *####. It's how these things work.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
04/20/2011 07:07 AMPosted by Robbiewinkle
Rune's pretty hot, therefore she's allowed to be a *####. It's how these things work.

I knew that was you creeping in my window....again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Guild is now level 25!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Post no longer applies
Edited by Runevara on 2/6/2012 10:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Mmm I'll fill out your app... ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
**Updated original recruiting post**
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]