LF1M 5v5 Team - Aiming for 2200

85 Human Priest
Our 5v5 team is currently looking for one last member to fill up our roster. We would like an enhance shaman, ret paladin, or unholy DK. Preferably shaman, but we'll take what we can get. 2k+ achievement in 3s is REQUIRED. I was originally going to say 2k+ in 3s or 2.2k+ in 2s, but I guess since it's Draka I'll let 2k in 2s slide :P.

The comp we will be running is Disc Priest/Holy Paladin/Arms Warrior/MM Hunter/You. Everyone you will be playing with has 2.3k+ experience on one character or another and 2k+ on multiple characters. We're going to be gunning for 2.2k achievement as soon as possible as the warrior and I will be transferring soon and we'd like to snag arena master before we leave.

If anyone is interested or knows someone that may be interested, just post a reply here or hit me up in-game via whisper/mail. If I'm not on Meowington, you'll find me on Sneakysnipe/Cherrypoptrt. If too much time passes and I have yet to find someone that meets these requirements I will take someone below the rating I stated.

If you don't meet the skill requirement, at least have over 3k resil and as much vicious as possible. I don't want you if you're terrible and don't even have gear. All trolling and flaming will be ignored, haters gonna hate CY@.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Bump.

Also, I'm lowering the standard to at least your 1750 achievement (in 3s). 2s still stands at 2k.

The last spot is for a DK or enhance which we would prefer, but a ret or rogue would be accepted.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Aww, Wish you guys were Horde! It's impossible to find a good arena team here :|
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]