Introduce yourself to Vashj!

91 Tauren Druid
Well Let me start this off by saying that if I'm informed there is one of these I'll delete this. :)

I'm thinking, we need a way to get to know everyone that is on the Vashj Servers forum :D

I think to start it off do how long you've been on Vashj and anything else you want to know, I'd suggest adding in your character name, as well.

If you need an example I made one for myself, since nobody outside of my guild knows me, Most likely.

My name is Feralcow, and I joined when this was a new players server, about 2-4 weeks in, I believe. I started this character and made him my main about 1 week before Patch 4.0.0 Came into play, that's for those of you looking at my raid progress :).

I think that's everything, have fun! :)

-Feral
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Yaku. Day 1. Sup.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Myopic, transferred here on Nomek, my rogue, about a week before Cata dropped from Uther with some friends to start a guild, when half of them quit we recruited and formed up the current THEBOX. I also leveled this priest and switched mains. I enjoy long walks on the beach, strawberry daiquiris, running my fingers through my hair, and the smell of fresh cut grass.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Dark, also know as dark, I've been on every major guild in alliance vashj like wmw, mark of honor, relax, you know, all the major ones. Some people love me, others have downs. Been playing in here since August 2009 as a warrior named darkelfire, now known as dudebro, then played as a dk in wrath called darkelfdk, now known as Darkél, and as a priest (shadow pve, disc pvp) in cata.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I can't remember exactly when I started wow, but I was on this server during vanilla. When BC came around, I had just made it to around lvl 60 and stuck to playing a ton of BGs, because PvP is my favorite part of this game. I eventually was convinced to try to lvl to 70, I ended up really hating the BC content, and I stopped playing with my char at lvl 64..one of my buddies got on my char to try to help me get it to 70, so it was at 69 when I came back to it last october. Made it to 85, and now I'm workin on lvling some type of healer to 85 as well.

Is there anyone else that was in the horde guild Lords of Ruin? I've been able to track down a couple of my old guildies, but i figure this is as good a place as any to look for other ones.
Reply Quote
Irefusetodie.

8+/??/08

I have an unsupported graphics card that causes screen flashes and screen freezes that can last anywhere from 3-8 seconds that can be caused by my or others spell effects. I constantly crash in heroics/regs/bgs and therefore cannot play seriously. Even though my comp blows, I can still outperform the rest of you <3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Hi, my name is Duskfall (a.k.a "Duck"), and I have been playing on Vashj since mid March 2010. I have played since BC, but I did not start raiding until a few months after WotLK started (sometime around Ulduar coming out). Before that, I played much more casually and enjoyed more of the "non-pvp/pve" aspects of the game. Duskfall was my very fist character, which was on the Velen server as an Undead. While I've always enjoyed the story of the Undead, I switched around races many times after the Race Change feature came out. :P

<*Duskfall then tipped his faded green topper and took flight into the shadows as unobtrusively as possible*>
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
the names Ludin, Lu, or Loodin.I made this toon on vashj like 2 months after BC came out.
I played a warrior on Alleria in vanilla WoW but gave that account to my bro and started this one when bc came out, this was my first toon.ive been through alot of guilds (on ally) including Dark Realm, TIWF,Wuvable Wascals and , TBI . I only recently became horde about 2 months ago after i got sick of ally completely.
Edited by Ludin on 4/8/2011 7:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
04/07/2011 11:48 PMPosted by Dark
relax

you were in there for like 2 hours then i kicked you from raid then sherb gkicked
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
My name is Quannnnz
And for those who don't know me
I know I'm from the West
But I can teach you how to Doug-ie

Seriously made me lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hi! My name is Mike
My main is Elemeno
A pretty Haiku
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I aM EleMEnOs eVIl tWin!
mE No liKE stUpID *%*!Ing haiKU.
m3 kIll u nOWs!
<3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
04/08/2011 07:51 AMPosted by Carrying
you were in there for like 2 hours then i kicked you from raid then sherb gkicked

Popbottles invited me like 3 times and then Phantastic kicked me 5 seconds after. Does that count?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
04/08/2011 07:51 AMPosted by Carrying
relax

yeah, I was actually extremely surprised you guys invited my scrubby ass, half in greens, pvp disc spec to your guild, but it was fun while it lasted.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
TBI
Hi, I am a mage.. THE END.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Bellinne. The WoW Gods gave me a gift. I shovel well. I shovel very well.

I dunno, was in TIWD before they xferred and went horde, was one of the founding members of TIWF, went on from there to do my own thing. I started playing about 2 years ago in Feb, shortly after WotLK came out (sometime before 3.1,) and I still regret not leveling my paladin while seal of the martyr still existed. /sigh.

Other than that, not a whole hell of a lot. Either you know me or you don't. I'm friendly as hell tho :D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Im nefjor and my alt is pigeon, just came ehre with a couple friends to start a good raiding guild so we can get some decent competition for the amount of time we wan't to raid. I'm addicted to world pvp, and I love the realms small community though, you always play with people that you will run into again and again, big realms just feel like a city where you might meet someone cool one day and then never even hear of them again. If you're horde and you world pvp alot I really look foward to seein ya (old server was dead on world pvp despite its high pop)
Reply Quote
70 Orc Mage
Name: Muscleface, Norrahc (Ryan)
original server: Ysera (prot warrior)
Reason for being on Vashj: friends that quit after I rerolled
Guilds: Orphan Feast, HexX, Envy, Panacea, Wildly Inappropriate, creator of Thrust.

About Me: I can do it all, the women want to be with me, the men (sometimes also wish to be with me) want to be me. French Canadian.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
04/08/2011 05:27 PMPosted by Muscleface
French Canadian.

04/08/2011 05:27 PMPosted by Muscleface
the women want to be with me, the men (sometimes also wish to be with me) want to be me

Choose one :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]