@NOMERCY

85 Night Elf Druid
So taking into consideration that this is in fact the NOMERCY guild thread, I thought this post would be well suited here rather than, creating a new @ post. I doubt this will be read by the people it is mainly directed to, but the story starts out with me and my friend doing some arenas tonight. (on alts)

We played against many 1200 hero teams, one of the teams to beat us (which the list was not nearly as high as expected) was a 2s team of NOMERCY members - Keyalerin and Facerollerzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (enough z's I fell asleep, that joke was probably as horrible as the teams we faced) Anyways, basically 108k health hunter (Me) and 94.2k Health Enhance shaman fought to the death against Resto/Ret. While we gave them a good fight, and probably too good of one. They prevailed with a win over RNG members.

Though the playing field, gear wise that is, was maybe tipped in one teams favor. Both sides fought a long, hard fought battle to the glory ratings of 1200. Only one could survive!

Congratulations!

Team: A -1) Resil - 3352 2) Resil - 3756
Total: 7108 resil
Team: B (We'll just round it to 1.5k resil total, and still be a bit generous.)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
So you lost to a team of 2 NOMERCY guys, and they are still bad?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
So taking into consideration that this is in fact the NOMERCY guild thread, I thought this post would be well suited here rather than, creating a new @ post. I doubt this will be read by the people it is mainly directed to, but the story starts out with me and my friend doing some arenas tonight. (on alts)

We played against many 1200 hero teams, one of the teams to beat us (which the list was not nearly as high as expected) was a 2s team of NOMERCY members - Keyalerin and Facerollerzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (enough z's I fell asleep, that joke was probably as horrible as the teams we faced) Anyways, basically 108k health hunter (Me) and 94.2k Health Enhance shaman fought to the death against Resto/Ret. While we gave them a good fight, and probably too good of one. They prevailed with a win over RNG members.

Though the playing field, gear wise that is, was maybe tipped in one teams favor. Both sides fought a long, hard fought battle to the glory ratings of 1200. Only one could survive!

Congratulations!

Team: A -1) Resil - 3352 2) Resil - 3756
Total: 7108 resil
Team: B (We'll just round it to 1.5k resil total, and still be a bit generous.)

It's OK, Canadeh. As disgusted as I may be... Aimo and I (Cutielol) on our alts and wreckedthem! None shall stand before Aimo and his Bind to Account gear!

The match went like this: Charge Keyalerin, get pounced by Facerollerz and then cycloned, we then switched to and dropped him within 5-8 seconds. He popped tree form far too late. Meanwhile, Aimo kept Keyalerin where he wanted. We got our 5th win and I got my weapon!

Vengeance for Canadeh!

Hurrah!

04/20/2011 12:53 PMPosted by Rakgnaarl
So you lost to a team of 2 NOMERCY guys, and they are still bad?

Yes.
Alts that Arena for points aren't allowed to lose.
Edited by Mumoolol on 4/21/2011 5:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Figured I'd finally stop by and confirm that NOMERCY is pretty much bottom of the barrel on this server. Can't decide if they are as bad as dark academy though /shrug.

Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
You guys are missing my point...quite ridicilously so.

What does a skeleton underwater with my having 23k HP prove that I'm not swimming? I fail to see the relevance.

And again I ask, when did I ever claim to be a hero? I honestly have no recollection of ever making such a claim. Yes, I was active in that particular thread. So what? I was for the most part, polite and not an #%@***%/prick.

I'm trying to be polite and respectful here, clearly you seem to not harbor similar intent. If you want to be childish, snide, rude, close minded, and arrogant, help yourself. For I believe walls converse much better than you guys appear to.

You have my name, you know what guild I'm in. If you care to talk nicely, just whisper me sometime. I however, am bowing out of this spiteful conversation. Have fun and see you in game. =)

#1 Olympic Swimmer right hurrrr. Not only is she a 5 time Olympic Gold Medalist BUT can self heal while targeted by Mumoolol underwater!

MUMOO! stop picking on people. lol be nice and come back to da kine with your shammy so i can give you endless questions on feral

and no, no one is as bad as Dark Legends
Edited by Naereith on 4/22/2011 1:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I never visit Lethon forums but the NOMERCY title caught my eye, honestly did you expect more from them? I've done battlegrounds and end up outdmging their five man premade. Not impressive from your side sad to say. Offtopic shouldn't you well timed rngs actually be out you know getting rating, since having only like 1 team in the top ten for the server for a pvp guild is pretty sad.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Clearly Rated BGs don't account for anything.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
/yawn....does the alliance have nothing better to do than sit there any pretend like theyve done something amazing when really, no one could give a !%%% less.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hai guiz I do rating battlegrounds, I think it requires skill when, hypothetically, I can grab three players with a lower mmr then me and drop team mmr severely so I don't lose any points and win a lot still. Pelanor is the only good player in your guild, sorry.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Every Alliance team in arena is made up of a majority <Well Timed RNG BRO> members. 2 of the 5 teams above 2350 on Lethon are members. We have many 2500+ experienced players. Pelanor is not even in our guild, but he does regularly do Rated BGs with us, and his 3s team is made up of 2/3 RNG members.

As far as Rated BG's go, every player in our guild is currently at 1500+ MMR. We have 2 Grand Marshals, and 2 more nearing the title. Off the top of my head, 6/10 people in our main group are currently 2000+, 4/10 are 2200+ and 2 are nearly or above 2500. I myself am 1900 in just under 100 games.

We bring the players, not the rating.

I'm glad you think your mediocre arena ratings give you license to post such things, it gives me something to do on these laziest of days.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
So taking into consideration that have played over 200 games more then my team has.. Im very impressed they are like 100 rating above me...LOL? Pelanor is the only good pvper on ally sorry bro, 60 matches compared to near 300... lol, and rated bgs are exploited so often and really doesnt take much, have 2 frost mages on your team? gg win see how that sounds and stop saying you have 2500 + people, you dont lol, rated bgs dont count. And just for kicks I have R2 2v2 on the server, :P. btw I hope you are the real breebree and not some kid who copied the name for kicks, I mean your bad either way but Id prefer the original bad as opposed to a fake bad
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
04/29/2011 11:24 PMPosted by Lyrion
So taking into consideration that have played over 200 games more then my team has.. Im very impressed they are like 100 rating above me...LOL?

They have played less games, and are 250 rating higher. Look it up.

have 2 frost mages on your team?

No, we don't.

stop saying you have 2500 + people, you dont

We have a few 2500+ and many 2400+ experienced players, myself included. Look it up.

I have R2 2v2 on the server

Incorrect, you have rank 3 2v2 on the server. Behind 2 of our members. (And 2200 in 2s nothing to brag about) I would hope after playing as many games as you have, you would be at least 2200.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
All the people you play with

http://oi51.tinypic.com/29xsymg.jpg

are way worse then all the people i play with

;) l8r qt pi

ps. you guys lost that RBG
Reply Quote
So....how about that guild no mercy you guys know them?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
2400 is mediocre? in 3v3? Glad pelanor carries as hard as he does, your barely 2100 in 2v2, And I play Ret lol... can you say weaker 2v2 spec?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Hmmmm. Flattering i suppose. I'm a firm beleiver in the "what have have u done lately" saying. Your only as good as what you are capable of doing NOW. Sure lots of people had 2400+ ratings in the past. However im always sceptical of these "skilled pvpers", because as far as im concerned, they are FORMER "skilled pvpers".

Please.... Dont compare rated bgs with arena. They are simply not that same thing. Stacking resil and holding a flag with a prot spec doenst take skill. Its understandably a vital role in the game, but the dynamic is totally different. In arena every action has a meaningful consequence. In bgs are a LOT more forgiving.

Even with that said, RNG has good players. Some great players too.

P.S. - blackmamba = best pvper on server
(but ill take the best paladin title :P )
Reply Quote
05/02/2011 02:55 AMPosted by Lyrion
2400 is mediocre?

@lyrion more like you're mediocre http://oi54.tinypic.com/25kht7q.jpg

ps. provided the armory link to the priest you guys struggled to kill, epic carry or most epic carry? get owned lololol

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lethon/poptars/simple
no offense to you poptars you played like a champ ;D

Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Man i havent been on lethon in forever but it still feels like you guys suck and one small victory you need to brag about it.. Its pathetic.. The true pros will win over and over and not make a post about it. Haha is winning this big of an occassion to you pathetic retards? GG

-Love
Unliving
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]