infamous with style

90 Human Paladin
i just have to say 8 people for 2 members of poisned and an undergeared 85 druid MWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i'm still laughing
Edited by Shamis on 4/9/2011 9:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
lol funny it seemed to me that we wasted u guys until u had pretty much all the fail ally summon vs. our 10 peeps, once again u guys prove u have to out number us to beat us GG Sir
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
lol it was 3v2 me and cheech vs feral druid holy pally ret pally and we won but u guys got like 40 ppl lol gj no hordies want in on the action :(
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
tbh we gotta do this more often
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
so lets make it fair WARGAMES!!! HISS AWWW HISS(EVIL LAUGH) BLAH HAHAHA....(maybe a little to dramatic but HISSS) ANYTIME (well as long as i am not at work) but ANY OTHER TIME
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
04/09/2011 10:10 PMPosted by Lohrakam
tbh we gotta do this more often

yeah world pvp needs to be brought back

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
poisoned is bad, and undergeared? I outgear ever %*## in your guild k thx.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
poisoned mad
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
ummm we were out numbered the whole time there was only 19 of us that killed baine.... and you had 4 guilds
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
it started because cheech camping 2 level 50 charaters in the bad lands, and it was just me and cheech until doozy showed up then Pinecones showed up to offset doozy, then you got 2 more shamans and another tank it was 7 to 3 and we still held you off for 6 minutes and killed people. don't lie Doozy i tried to tell you i just wanted him
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
we have it screenshot and there is 30+ of u guys and not even 15 of us lol U BAD
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
if u seriously believe that there were only like 15 of u guys u seriously need to go back to 4th grade learn to count, u tell the story correctly but its backwards the horde was out numbered the entire time and we held u off until u guys got 30+ peeps to our 15 ish gg
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
kiddo, there were 19, i was in the raid, we actually capped it to 25 to give you guys a chance well more then the 30 seconds you put up.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
lol pretty sure u only killed us the time u guys have 30+ "kiddo" the rest of the time u were dead remember we got it screen shot son u know if the name title is green he is on ur side, see to us they were red which was means they were bad guys to us, i understand this basic color scheme is way to complex for u to understand
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
and if u guys only had 25 peeps u still proved my point u had to way out number us because we only had 15 so once again thank you for proving my point that ally have to out number to win /gg
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
it's nice to see that cheech is ubah agents level 50 charaters good infamous with style because you can't hold your own agenst charaters your level!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
ichigo i love how deluded you guys are, get some real skills and come back and remember i'm only a social member
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
u dumb....(said in gansta black girl voice) we own u in pve and pvp i checked ur profile only got bh down man u do have some real skills /worship
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hahaha like i said i'm only a social member check the actual raid members
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
04/10/2011 06:51 PMPosted by Shamis
hahaha like i said i'm only a social member check the actual raid members
translated "i ride on the jacket of good peeps but i suck" lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]