Need more Women on WOW

85 Human Warlock
04/13/2011 07:16 PMPosted by Clx
we talking women in general or attractive women?

Um attractive women, duh.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
well to answer CiX. "we talking women in general or attractive women?"

I guess as long as they sound sexy on vent, who really knows what they look like ...

Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
well petuniae doesnt sound sexy at all and i know shes hot. usually the hot sounding chicks are the tauren irl

the thing about female players is that they fall in 1 of 3 categories.

1 - they are old women like 40+ who arent what u are looking for anyway. unless u r, then enjoy.
2 - they sound really hot and are ugly/fat/unattrative
3 - they are actually attractive but they are only playing because they play with their bf/gf/husband

then u have the very special kind that isnt even a category just a rare breed. more rare then an invincible mount. which are the hot chicks that live in like south dakota and have nothing at all better to do then play wow because their state has more cattle then people
Edited by Clx on 4/15/2011 5:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
then u have the very special kind that isnt even a category just a rare breed. more rare then an invincible mount. which are the hot chicks that live in like south dakota and have nothing at all better to do then play wow because their state has more cattle then people

Totally true.. i live out here and ive seen 'em! (both the cattle and the hot chicks)
Edited by Dorgo on 4/15/2011 9:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
well petuniae doesnt sound sexy at all and i know shes hot. usually the hot sounding chicks are the tauren irl

the thing about female players is that they fall in 1 of 3 categories.

1 - they are old women like 40+ who arent what u are looking for anyway. unless u r, then enjoy.
2 - they sound really hot and are ugly/fat/unattrative
3 - they are actually attractive but they are only playing because they play with their bf/gf/husband

Well... I sound like I'm 12. So... I'm kind of glad that I don't sound attractive or I might be worried about you. Though, I think you like my "O" sound when a boss dies, yeah!

And to #3... I despise that comment. Js.
Edited by Petuniae on 4/16/2011 6:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Guild runned by chick = sausage fest avoided...

Wutever that means...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
04/10/2011 06:17 PMPosted by Overlord
The Topic says it all, we need more women to play wow and to lead guilds, i find that they are more relaxed and social than most non female led guilds. so if your a Female and want to start a Guild or have a Guild please post, as i am sure many people would love to join.

Might I suggest Blackpeoplemeet.com
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB

Well... I sound like I'm 12. So... I'm kind of glad that I don't sound attractive or I might be worried about you. Though, I think you like my "O" sound when a boss dies, yeah!

And to #3... I despise that comment. Js.

Aren't you worried about sounding like you're 12 around clx? Pretty sure all guys like the girl's "O" sounds.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
I have trouble distinguishing a girl's voice from a kid in vent.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
05/03/2011 01:50 AMPosted by Plectø
The Topic says it all, we need more women to play wow and to lead guilds, i find that they are more relaxed and social than most non female led guilds. so if your a Female and want to start a Guild or have a Guild please post, as i am sure many people would love to join.

Might I suggest Blackpeoplemeet.com

I'm glad you're on our side Plecto... <3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
join untamed dragons..you will think there needs to be less girls on wow after raiding for 5mins with them
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Toastin'.

I've played with a few women in my day. Here is my general consensus of types of women players:

A) Decent, but not willing to put in effort in research for class (mainly PvE)
B) I have never met a female player who is even semi-decent at PvP, I'm sure they are out their but it is a rare breed, and I think it does say something.
C) 43 year old mother of seventeen who thinks she can e-mother people too.
D) Leeches: "BUT MISTER GEEE EMMMMM!! I HAS BEWBS LOOTS PLOX!"
D2). Whiny female dogs. Think about it. Get back to me.
E) Good players, just like any other male player in the World... of Warcraft. (Leaders or not leaders)
F) Great players. Yes they are out there. Just because the female head is usually smaller doesn't mean that can't faceroll just as hard.
G) Annoying: Because they are female and they play a video game, all the eyes on screen MUST BE ON THEM.

DISCLAIMER: Don't take any of this to heart, cause it is not about anyone on KT, just a lot people I met over my hardcore PvE days in TBC and the beginning of wrath.
Edited by Rubmytotems on 5/5/2011 9:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Well all the females in our guild are great, play-wise and personality-wise.

If only I can find such a catch!
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Rogue
women can not lead a guild. they will cling to the first person who talks to them and just loot !#*#! everything to them. better off making sammiches
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I was in a chick run guild in vanilla. She /gdisbanded in the middle of the night and took all of our bank stuff. That being said, while I have some friends that are girls in real life, I prefer to socialize with men because a lot of women are so effing catty and full of drama.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Breaking news... Women say Women are not good leaders! More after these commercial breaks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRY_lchC9DI
Reply Quote
23 Troll Rogue
I love WoW
I run a guild.
I can whoop some serious BG A**
I'm a lady.
Yep, I'm kinda a big deal.
:D
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
I love WoW
I run a guild.
I can whoop some serious BG A**
I'm a lady.
Yep, I'm kinda a big deal.
:D

SHHHH! The men are talking, get back in the kitchen.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I ran my own guild ... until someone flagged its name .. THANKS btw ... <3
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I ran my own guild ... until someone flagged its name .. THANKS btw ... <3

Hey, I think I might have met you in a club down in old Soho, where we drank champagne and it tasted just like cherry cola.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]