Oceanic Roleplay Server Please

100 Night Elf Druid
When will we get an Oceanic Roleplaying Server?
Please Blizz, ive been waiting so long! There are so many problems associated with rp on US servers; not many people on at the right times, lag when raiding is ridiculous, cant use vent because its so far away.
Please, can we have one, or at least let us know that its going to happen eventually.
-G-
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Yes! Oceanic realms definitely need a Roleplaying server!
Here's the deal. I like Roleplaying, but because all the servers are on the US realms, Roleplayers from Australia generally don't play on Roleplaying servers because there's no one else on when it's 8pm here and 1am there. As a result, I might end up with one or two people at the Pig and Whistle, if I'm lucky.

All I'm asking for is one server (with a cool name please!) on Oceanic realms so I can actually play with people in my own timezone!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Long over due.
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Druid
its a simple fix. Decamp to a US rp server. Get enough numbers and youll have a community of sorts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/18/2011 05:57 AMPosted by Ippolitte
its a simple fix. Decamp to a US rp server. Get enough numbers and youll have a community of sorts.

Not really. We won't have a community. We'll have a guild and no active outside players. We'll miss out on local events due to timezone differences and despite our group of active players, the rest of the server will be dead.

A smple fix would be to give us an RP and RP-PVP realm. The US has dozens upon dozens or low servers. All ours are full.
Reply Quote
52 Human Priest
It's been awhile since last post but I agree with what everyone said. No RP Oceanic server yet.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
/sign
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
+1 :)
Reply Quote
I would also like one. Was considering transferring to a US RP realm, but as has been said the time differences make that a completely unappealing prospect.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
*Signed*
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Hey guys, I totally agree with the idea. I'm an Australian RPer, and I'm sick and tired of the time zone difference. My dream is to run a HRP guild with focuses on PvP also. It will primarily be a late night (for the US rpers) Oceanic focused guild. My server is Wyrmrest Accord, please do not hesitate to send me in game mail, or even whisper my toon if you'd like to help me in starting this guild up.

Peace, Nogotori.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm an oceanic player as well, camping out on a normal RP server but I see little point as mentioned before I'm never around for any of the events or actual RP. Is there any "unofficial" Oceanic RP server?
Reply Quote
12 Tauren Monk
/Signed
Reply Quote
I've seemed to find quite a few Alliance RP players on Nagrand.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Are there any good RP guilds on Oceanic servers?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I have a question, what exactly is rp? Like i know it stands for Role playing but i dont actually know what that would involve? i read the description for RP servers and it says there are stricter rules etc. But i am interested in RP, if it is what i think it is and im not talking about sex or anything lol.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
08/04/2013 11:24 PMPosted by Vanorstus
I have a question, what exactly is rp?

Role-playing is basically acting. So just like in a movie or a play, you (the actor) play the character (Vanorstus).

Just like in a movie, or play, or book, the character will have background, personality, motivation, but it's up to you to come up with all of it and portray your character well.

So in game you try and act out what the character would do, instead of what you'd normally do. How far you take it is generally up to you, it might be simple things like a particular type of enemy you hate, or something that has a greater impact on your gameplay. For example as a troll druid of the Darkspear you might not use bird form except in dire circumstances, because the Darkspear think that bird spirits are weak.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
/signed
Reply Quote
25 Orc Warrior
/signed.
/signed a million times under a million aliases.

:o How about in the meantime, we all decided on an Oceanic server and just roll RP there!
And if people get grumpy at us, we can just say:

"If you don't like it, yell at Blizz to give us an Oceanic RP realm!"

This has to happen.

- - -

P.S. If any of you fellow Oceanics play on Wyrmrest, feel free to walk-up :3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]