WTB Incubus. No, not the terrible band.

82 Orc Death Knight
WTB Incubus. No, not the terrible band.

Sounds like someone is jealous they can't write songs or single, or perform with a musical instrument well enough to get signed and paid.
85 Gnome Mage
I want a female water elemental o.o
85 Human Warlock
04/14/2011 03:49 PMPosted by Zarhym
I'm happy to share we actually do have plans for offering players a choice between male and female versions of all warlock demons. This is a task already in our system, though I don't have a time frame for you at the moment. Other art tasks could always take precedence, but we're committed to making this happen. :)

1. Woot!

2. Now how about what I actually care about, my female Demon form. Could I stop swapping genders when using my token spec CD please?

EDIT: Seriously. If it's too much effort to do otherwise, use the new female felguard, or the succy, or hell the female eredar model from sunwell would be awesome, reskin it like the reskinned illidan model demon form currently uses, and call it a day.
Edited by Orphea on 4/14/2011 8:05 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
04/14/2011 07:57 PMPosted by Justinsider

In the Warcraft 1 instruction manual, they have the sketch of a female water elemental. I'll post a picture if I find it on a google image search.
85 Blood Elf Warlock
sigh...

cosmetic change to some warlock pets is the last thing warlocks need done to them currently

It's understandable you feel that way.

He admits we need change! Lets expect a random list of buffs for locks at the last second before patch goes live and end up shutting realms down for 48 hours or so
85 Human Warlock
I don't think warlocks should be able to get different looking pets, period. That's the hunter's bag. It's the only thing that is making us special right now, besides our auto shot. If you give warlocks different gender pets, then you'll let them "tame" demons. Then you might as well delete the hunter class entirely. I'm fine with opening new things to different classes, but I don't want classes to have nothing unique to them at all.

Everything that made us a different class, some good, some bad, has been removed or shared.

Pet Happiness
Pet Loyalty
Quiver
Ammo
Eyes of the Beast

And now you want warlocks to have a choice in their pet's athstetics. Then all hunters have is auto shot and traps.

I hope this goes the way of troll eyelids and the dance studio.

Whine more. Seriously. If you have complaints about your class, do so, but saying that a minor BINARY choice in pets for warlocks obsoletes hunters wins the hyperbole of the year award. All this will let us do is choose between 2 options per pet. We can't go train new pets, we can't tame demons permanently, I don't get to go snag one of those neat 4-armed female demons from hellfire, it just lets me have a nifty female felguard. Get over yourself.
Edited by Orphea on 4/14/2011 8:08 PM PDT
85 Human Warlock

Warlock, biased opinion.

Hunter, biased counteropinion. Also, you got me, 8/10 trolling.
Edited by Orphea on 4/14/2011 8:09 PM PDT
85 Human Warlock
04/14/2011 08:09 PMPosted by Pamarack
Warlock, biased opinion.

No, we have to stick with our pets once we get them, you can go get a new one on a whim.
Atleast let us have something good for once.

Obvious troll is obvious, he already got me going, my bad, just don't feed him and move along.
85 Blood Elf Mage
04/14/2011 07:57 PMPosted by Justinsider

I just want them to bring back the ability name it >:( RIP Snowcone
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]