WTB Incubus. No, not the terrible band.

85 Goblin Priest
04/14/2011 03:49 PMPosted by Zarhym
I'm happy to share we actually do have plans for offering players a choice between male and female versions of all warlock demons. This is a task already in our system, though I don't have a time frame for you at the moment. Other art tasks could always take precedence, but we're committed to making this happen. :)

Yay! :D!
85 Tauren Druid
Kind of late to the party, but if anyone from Blizzard happens to be reading this, I just wanted to say "thank you". I've been hoping for an (uber sexy) Incubus for years, so I can't wait to see this implemented.

I can't speak for all your female customers obviously, but this means a lot to me. Sometimes it's easy to feel diminished when most of the art resources have to go to portraying men and bypassing the women (Ogres, Tauren models used for Taunka, Druid forms, etc), so the fact you're spending some time trying to rectify this makes me a happy customer indeed.

Also, thank you for planning on allowing us to choose. I tend to roll male characters, and I'd be pretty bummed if that would mean locking me out of taking the Incubus.

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I want a female version for my ghoul too
85 Night Elf Druid
04/14/2011 04:32 PMPosted by Diomedes
This is a cool addition and all, but druid travel and aquatic forms need a serious touch up first. Warlock pets look great. Mono-gendered, but great. Some druid forms look downright terrible next to newer models and the newer form models. And druids have to see them all the time...

Druids already had their cat and bear forms updated plus a new tree form. They got something at least. When's the last time locks got some nifty update like this? Locks should get their update before druids. Don't get me wrong, travel form and aquatic form definitely need updates but I think locks deserve to get their pet update beforehand.

04/14/2011 04:33 PMPosted by Solvin
Actual choice or is it going to default Succubus for a Male toon and Incubus for a female toon.

I really hope it's a choice. Because I actually like succy and my toon is female.

New Moonkin Form Art? Nah that's okay, we'd rather make male succubi.
That Green Fire you guys have wanted forever? You actually meant gendered pets right?
Why is this even being considered when there's so many other graphical updates that could be done that aren't completely pointless. Go make the old races look decent. Go make this game look like it belongs at the head of the mmo scene. Hell, even optimize some of the graphics so that the embarrassment of art graphics don't make my high end computer choke more than games with actual graphics. This change is moronic.
Even for a "fun" artsy task, this seems superfluous.
85 Human Warrior
04/14/2011 09:33 PMPosted by Xanzul
does this mean i get female elemental totems? and female spirit wolves?

Yes lets just take this to extremes to mock a perfectly acceptable suggestion and constructive post that even Blizzard agrees with. This community is horrible.

They deserve this mockery if they are going to do a female felhunter

Some demons make no sense.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Not that this really concerns me since I don't really like my warlock anyways, but the idea behind this is definitely awesome.

I always wondered why warlocks had no choices about what demons they had, I think you should just let them "tame" demons of their choice kind of like hunters with beasts. Would make the warlock class far more fun to have some rare demons to hunt, and might actually make me level mine.

And lets be honest, who wouldn't like the freedom to tame any demon they wanted? (Mini pet pit lord ftw?)

Actual choice or is it going to default Succubus for a Male toon and Incubus for a female toon.

Zarhym actually said it will be an "option" so I would assume it is exactly that, you get to pick what you want.
Edited by Kurø on 4/14/2011 9:39 PM PDT
85 Orc Warlock
Also early Incubus was awesome but they've gone to *##% lately.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hm, Bashiok says all demons, but besides Incubus, I don't see how we'll have female versions of Imp, Voidwalker, Felhunter, Felguard, Infernal, and Doomguard. o_O
85 Human Death Knight
04/14/2011 03:49 PMPosted by Zarhym
I'm happy to share we actually do have plans for offering players a choice between male and female versions of all warlock demons. This is a task already in our system, though I don't have a time frame for you at the moment. Other art tasks could always take precedence, but we're committed to making this happen. :)

If female Felhunters come out before female Druid forms I swear I'll slap someone.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]