WTB Incubus. No, not the terrible band.

19 Gnome Warlock
This game has been out for years now. Years. I find it puzzling that some people still don't grasp the concept of multiple teams working on different things simultaneously. The art guys can bang away on every little thing they need to while the developers, a separate group if you're following me, will have all the time that they need to iron out any real or perceived problems that are just absolutely ruining lives.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
04/14/2011 03:49 PMPosted by Zarhym
I'm happy to share we actually do have plans for offering players a choice between male and female versions of all warlock demons. This is a task already in our system, though I don't have a time frame for you at the moment. Other art tasks could always take precedence, but we're committed to making this happen. :)

You have time to do this but you don't have time to update the vanilla race models.

-______-
85 Orc Warlock
04/14/2011 09:43 PMPosted by Zophös
I'm happy to share we actually do have plans for offering players a choice between male and female versions of all warlock demons. This is a task already in our system, though I don't have a time frame for you at the moment. Other art tasks could always take precedence, but we're committed to making this happen. :)

If female Felhunters come out before female Druid forms I swear I'll slap someone.

Hopefully yourself.
- World of Warcraft
90 Human Mage
I thought the Felhunter was female.
85 Orc Warlock
04/14/2011 09:45 PMPosted by Lhivera
I thought the Felhunter was female.

It's a secret to everybody.
85 Human Death Knight
04/14/2011 09:44 PMPosted by Kaimera
Hopefully yourself.

That is always a possibility.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Now I'm curious if female Felguard will be topless just like its male bretheren. Or go full monty for a female Voidwalker.
Edited by Kalganized on 4/14/2011 9:48 PM PDT
85 Draenei Priest
BRB ROLLING LOCK.

Also, my male warlock WILL have an Incubus.
90 Worgen Warrior
Its great to hear Blizzard is adding some diversity here. I love little cosmetic option like this. Might even roll a Warlock now.

I also doubt every demon is getting an opposite-sex version. Just the ones with clear genders. Maybe a little bow for the felhunter. That would be darling.
90 Blood Elf Priest
04/14/2011 04:15 PMPosted by Suzushiiro
Though a voidwalker with a pink bow on it to identify it as female would be pretty hilarious.

Hehe... Ms Pacman style voidwalker.
85 Blood Elf Mage
Honestly I have to call troll here. If you frequent these forums at all you have to know the chances of getting a serious post on this from players are slim to none.

On top: I have never heard of a male succubus. Just my .02 and i mean no disrespect to you or your lifestyle.

There is one, it's called an Incubus, Succubi and Incubi were demons created during the Spanish inquisition to explain infidelities, illegitimate children and ... "exciting" dreams.

Wiki loves me - it additionally adds that there are similarities between Succubi, Incubi and modern day alien abductions.

Besides: I've often felt that an Incubus would be a welcome pet in-game. Particularly because having Succubi without Incubi feels sexist to me.
90 Human Mage
04/14/2011 10:12 PMPosted by Roleta

You have time to do this but you don't have time to update the vanilla race models.

-______-

couldnt agree more.

This is easier as it doesn't involve redoing animations, merely models. It also doesn't involve fixing all the armor for the new models and etc. This should be far less time consuming than the race project. Honestly, the new race models prolly won't be coming soon. Maybe near the end of Cata/next Xpak. Maybe never! Just don't complain to Blizz when they give us awesome free stuff like this. Its so bratty.
85 Blood Elf Mage

It's understandable you feel that way. I just ask that you recognize I added the caveat that we don't have a set time frame for doing this -- it's just something our artists are excited about doing. With that said, also recognize that artists don't balance classes, nor will the class balance team be designing new gender models for your demons. ;)

Do the artists work on animation too? Because we still have a dance st-- ah, what's the use...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]