WTB Incubus. No, not the terrible band.

100 Human Mage
04/14/2011 10:47 PMPosted by Chilifries
Can I get a female meta form while you're at it? Tired of my boobs turning into muscular pecks.

I completely forgot about that. Hopefully they make that as well. My female gnome feels really awkward turning into a huge, muscular, winged, manly demon with horns.
90 Tauren Paladin
04/14/2011 10:54 PMPosted by Rawrizard
Are people really that dumb? This whole "male/female" thing is just a witty play on words by Blizzard. They're probably just going to remodel our demons and give us a choice between the old model and the new model.

And that's all this thread is asking for, so what's your point?
100 Human Mage
04/14/2011 10:54 PMPosted by Grandma
Other art tasks could always take precedence, but we're committed to making this happen. :)

How about making a new unique modeled mount that we don't buy with money?

The lion shares a skeleton with the gryphon and drake wings. Not unique. Theres plenty in game so start working for em. I only see one Mimi's head model so far...
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/14/2011 03:49 PMPosted by Zarhym
I'm happy to share we actually do have plans for offering players a choice between male and female versions of all warlock demons. This is a task already in our system, though I don't have a time frame for you at the moment. Other art tasks could always take precedence, but we're committed to making this happen. :)

I know its late and you probably left this thread but i want to ask just a couple of questions.

By choice do you mean "WE" get to choose them or do you mean every male warlock gets a succubus and every females gets an incubus? I like my succubus on my Female lock. Please do not force an incubus on us if we do not want one. My other question is in addition to pets will meta get a model upgrade? In particular will there be a female meta?

Finally, i BEG you....whatever change you make PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add minor glyphs for people who want to keep the old models. Warlocks do not have many fun minor glyphs anyway and I feel that removing models that player may like without an option to keep them is not very fun to the playerbase.
100 Tauren Druid
Does this discussion remind anyone else of Fay Stay night?
100 Human Mage
I'm happy to share we actually do have plans for offering players a choice between male and female versions of all warlock demons. This is a task already in our system, though I don't have a time frame for you at the moment. Other art tasks could always take precedence, but we're committed to making this happen. :)

I know its late and you probably left this thread but i want to ask just a couple of questions.

By choice do you mean "WE" get to choose them or do you mean every male warlock gets a succubus and every females gets an incubus? I like my succubus on my Female lock. Please do not force an incubus on us if we do not want one. My other question is in addition to pets will meta get a model upgrade? In particular will there be a female meta?

Finally, i BEG you....whatever change you make PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add minor glyphs for people who want to keep the old models. Warlocks do not have many fun minor glyphs anyway and I feel that removing models that player may like without an option to keep them is not very fun to the playerbase.

The word "choose" or "choice" heavily implies we have a choice. We "get" or "obtain" would require questioning such as yours.
Edited by Bombmagic on 4/14/2011 11:12 PM PDT
100 Tauren Warrior
I want a female sword plox
100 Human Mage
04/14/2011 11:12 PMPosted by Shroader
Please don't let the incubus slap his whip in a homosexual manner like the sexy succubus does. The female is ok but we don't need more gay in the game.

Thats an amazing idea. I request a homosexual Incubus plz! XD

"Heeeeey gaizzz!! So I finish embroidering your initials onto your cloak. It looks faaabuloous!"
Edited by Bombmagic on 4/14/2011 11:19 PM PDT
85 Draenei Death Knight
I would like to extend my thanks to those that have shown me support for this, being that the premise was such a unique one. I honestly expected the TrollFest 2011 to be hosted on this post, which I am very happy to realize it hadnt. I have received many whispers tonight during our working on Nefarian, and I would just like to say thanks for the support.

Many have stated that I went kind of overboard with expressing the premise to the post. I like to think I am above the shallow comments of wanting this change because I want to stare at the demon all day. Remember, this was originally directed at JUST the succubus, and only because I wanted to present a possible counterpart to such an OBVIOUSLY sexualized female demon. I liked that most people didnt lose sight of this.

Again, thank you everyone for your understanding and kind comments.
100 Human Mage
I would like to extend my thanks to those that have shown me support for this, being that the premise was such a unique one. I honestly expected the TrollFest 2011 to be hosted on this post, which I am very happy to realize it hadnt. I have received many whispers tonight during our working on Nefarian, and I would just like to say thanks for the support.

Many have stated that I went kind of overboard with expressing the premise to the post. I like to think I am above the shallow comments of wanting this change because I want to stare at the demon all day. Remember, this was originally directed at JUST the succubus, and only because I wanted to present a possible counterpart to such an OBVIOUSLY sexualized female demon. I liked that most people didnt lose sight of this.

Again, thank you everyone for your understanding and kind comments.

Definitely a good post, and its good to see it might have made an impact on Blizzard and helped them decide to kick "Project Demonic Genders" from park into drive finally.
100 Undead Warrior
I want a pink dragon with faboulousss voiceee!
oh old theralion i miss you
Oh yeah also i hope you like your Incubus
but i dont like to stare at my male felguard and i want a female felguard cause im hetero
Same logic
But still i dont think we need that kind of chage but well, something new is something new
Edited by Gaudaloht on 4/14/2011 11:29 PM PDT
85 Goblin Warlock
Can't wait to see my male succubus! And the female options for the others... should prove extremely interesting!
85 Draenei Hunter
I don't have issue with your post.

But I like incubus and thus I am inclined to disagree with everything you have ever said, ever.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]