WTB Incubus. No, not the terrible band.

85 Tauren Paladin
OP lost all rights of getting respect when he called Incubus a terrible band.

Players have been clamoring for all kinds of things to be done and this is what gets worked on. In the over six years I've been playing this game, I've seen this topic come up maybe four times. How about setting your art and animation teams to the task of updating models. You keep giving lip service to the idea, but it's actions that speak contrary to what you're saying. Actions like this. It's cool this is something that's being done, but a lot of the "cool" is lost when you look at what could (and should) be done instead.
85 Human Mage
Wait...what?

Female imp?
Female felhunter?
Female voidwalker?

O_O
8 Orc Rogue
I would love having a Incubus on my Warlock I do get tired of the female model at times. However I doubt Blizzard would do this seeing as we all know there would be QQ about "OMGZ A MALE THING SEDUCED ME IN PVP I DON'T ROLL THAT WAY!1!"..

As a strait male let me tell you I now DEMAND an Incubus just for this.

I would LOVE to be able to use some super fruity incubus all oiled up and such and make them rage. That would make me laugh so hard.

Then again I would probably keel over from laughing and being unable to breathe.

So perhaps it is best that they don't.

As for the OP - Just go demonology and use the big barechested thug as well as turn yourself into hulk smash.
90 Blood Elf Priest
well, I'm gay and personally I love the Succubus...I wouldn't even mind taking her shopping and taking her out to the clubs. I also use her on my female warlock that I play.

I think having an Incubus would be neat but I'm not really having a gay identity crisis over it or anything, I just pretend she's my hag, and we're off to the races.

As far as playing a character that's a different gender than myself, it's not really ME who I'm envisioning casting the spells, it's the character themselves, and sometimes I just feel that someone utilizing demonic energy with seething darkness should be wielded by a smoking hot blood elf lady.

I say bring out your drag queen self and learn her moves and WORK IT. Cause if you can't love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love anybody else can I get an amen in here?
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm so glad they're going to change the gender of the warlock's fire to green!

90 Worgen Priest
Wait...what?

Female imp?
Female felhunter?
Female voidwalker?

O_O

And maybe even Female Felgaurd? ;)

I'd be down!

04/14/2011 11:51 PMPosted by Greenshadow
I would love having a Incubus on my Warlock I do get tired of the female model at times. However I doubt Blizzard would do this seeing as we all know there would be QQ about "OMGZ A MALE THING SEDUCED ME IN PVP I DON'T ROLL THAT WAY!1!"..

As a strait male let me tell you I now DEMAND an Incubus just for this.

I would LOVE to be able to use some super fruity incubus all oiled up and such and make them rage. That would make me laugh so hard.

Then again I would probably keel over from laughing and being unable to breathe.

So perhaps it is best that they don't.

As for the OP - Just go demonology and use the big barechested thug as well as turn yourself into hulk smash.

^
Even for an Incubus! :P
Ahaha not just for that, mainly because I think they would be "B.A" as well!

OP. I like the band incubus! I disapprove of the thread title. They are not terrible!! :(
85 Undead Warrior
BUR
::shudders at the thought of felhound nipples::
85 Undead Warlock
04/14/2011 03:49 PMPosted by Zarhym
I'm happy to share we actually do have plans for offering players a choice between male and female versions of all warlock demons. This is a task already in our system, though I don't have a time frame for you at the moment. Other art tasks could always take precedence, but we're committed to making this happen. :)

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

Many mobs in the game share models with the current Warlock demons. Will these mobs remain monogendered, or will the new male/female models be seeded into existing PVE content?
85 Orc Hunter
Wait...what?

Female imp?
Female felhunter?
Female voidwalker?

O_O

I just got an image of all the normal models with a pink color scheme and a bow on their head as the "Female Model"

Also, I'd rather see Tiki-imps before Incubi tbh.

WHERE ARE MY TIKI-DEMONS?
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/14/2011 11:11 PMPosted by Bombmagic
The word "choose" or "choice" heavily implies we have a choice. We "get" or "obtain" would require questioning such as yours.

Im just scared they decided we chose an incubus at the creation screen. The draenei paladin elephant fiasco is still scared in my mind.
Edited by Celyndrashad on 4/15/2011 12:32 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Rogue
sigh...

cosmetic change to some warlock pets is the last thing warlocks need done to them currently

It's understandable you feel that way. I just ask that you recognize I added the caveat that we don't have a set time frame for doing this -- it's just something our artists are excited about doing. With that said, also recognize that artists don't balance classes, nor will the class balance team be designing new gender models for your demons. ;)

I, for one, am glad the class balance team doesn't balance genders.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]